• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

Only one change for me and even at that wouldn't be bothered if Lamela keeps his place

-----------------Lloris--------------------

Walker-----Verts-----Dier-------Rose

------------Mason-----Bentaleb---------

Chadli----------Dembele--------Eriksen

-------------KANE DA GHod--------------

1-2 just has to be right? Kane and Chadli

Sterling out is a huge boost we owe this lot a beating

Lets not underestimate Markovic - he was pretty damn good against us for Benfica last season and I disagree with a previous poster that he hasn't settled. I think he's showed good signs lately and has enough pace and movement to give Rose a hard time, esp with Ibe in support.

Ibe wouldn't be in support of Markovic. It's one or the other playing as RWB.

I have a lot of friends who support Liverpol, and a lot who only started to follow them last season. They have been on a good run of results, but not performances. Since losing at Old Trafford they have played only one team above them I think, and drew that. Perspective shows them in a real light.

I'd go for Chadli in for Lamela, but apart from that keep it as Saturday. This game is huge, and perfectly winnable. I can see a 3-1 win and wipe the grin of that buffoon Rodgers.

I have a lot of friends who support Liverpol, and a lot who only started to follow them last season. They have been on a good run of results, but not performances. Since losing at Old Trafford they have played only one team above them I think, and drew that. Perspective shows them in a real light.
Wouldn't agree. Those Chelsea performances were very decent.

I don't think you can play both Chadli and Dembele in the AM trio.

You need the high intensity pressing and pace of Lamela.

I don't think you can play both Chadli and Dembele in the AM trio.

You need the high intensity pressing and pace of Lamela.
I think you might be right. You wouldn't get the same intensity. But maybe we don't need to press them so hard today. We should be more conservative in my opinion and when the time is right then squeeze them

I don't think that's entirely accurate, particularly the "by a mile" part when comparing us to Liverpool.

We had the EL games, they had CL games. Like us they reached the league cup semi finals, like us they've had an FA-cup replay. Seems pretty similar to me, although I'm not sure of the exact numbers.

For just about the first time this season fixture congestion is working in our favour, even if it's just slightly so with them having a midweek game before the two quick fire PL games Saturday - Tuesday.

If we're denying this it makes us look rather silly when we complain about fixture congestion ourselves.
Indeed...

I think you might be right. You wouldn't get the same intensity. But maybe we don't need to press them so hard today. We should be more conservative in my opinion and when the time is right then squeeze them

I would agree we shouldn't go for the all out high press against them it plays into their hands as we have seen from past performances. They have had troubles similar to our in breaking teams down so I wouldn't give them added space further up the pitch. Added to that Sterling out is a huge boost for us as he has hurt us in the past

Stuff that.. press them..fight for those 50/50 balls. Hassle the hell out of the slippy one. I want a thousand miles a hour again. Batter them.

Or be sensible a sit a little deeper.

I have no idea.

But I am a tad excited.

This will jinx things but we'll be 3rd if we win tonight!!! That said, I though it wouldjinx things at the weekend by saying that we would be 4th with a win.....

I'd pick Chadli over Dembele tonight. Would make for more direct counter attack and a better goalscoring option.
Also Chadli could give real width out the left when needed against their narrow 3421 formation.

With their formation coming against our 4231, either their 3 centre halfs will be spread wide covering our wide men leaving so much space in the middle for our number 10 or their wing backs will be pinned back leaving our full backs free to attack all game.

Confidence has been fragile when we've previously played them. We have been given a hiding 3 times in a row. We are just coming off the back of a massive high and building some real momentum. The players and fans are really believing in the head coach's ideas. The players will be well motivated for this having been embarrassed a few times by these lot.

I think we will be well up for this. Just hope it all culminates in a memorable night for us

The last time I saw them he was easily their best player and their only real threat on goal. But why was he dropped on saturday?

Dembele has to play simply because of his ball retention. Chadli for Lamela because of the pace.

We gotta win tonight

Back