• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

Dembele has to play simply because of his ball retention. Chadli for Lamela because of the pace.
We gotta win tonight

Exactly because we gotta win, this should not be done. Both Dembele and Chadli are square pegs in round holes when played on the right. It would disrupt our balance. Go with Saturday's formation and then bring in Chadli if necessary...

I think with both Sterling and Lucas out, this is going to be a good one...

honeybadger1.jpg

Surprisingly, i can see a 0-0 tonight. Both sides may be a bit tired and they haven't conceded a goal for four league games and we've looked a bit more solid defensively of late.

Traditionally we always do badly after getting a big result. After beating Chelsea, we disappointingly lost to Palace. Now after the erection inducing win over Arsenal, let's see how we do against our bogey team Liverpool. We have a shyte record against Liverpool, losing our last 4 matches to them, scoring just 2 and conceding 15 goals ! But we have been in good form recently. It will be disappointing if we don't get atleast a draw in this match.

No doubt, everyone will be looking at how Kane does in this match. After scoring 2 goals against Arsenal to bring his goal tally to 22 goals this season, all the media attention will be on him. Afterall, he has been our main goal scorer this season. Apart from Eriksen and Chadli, we really don't have anyone who could get the goals for us. With Chadli out of form now, we badly need Kane and Eriksen continue their goal run in this match. But after scoring 4 goals in our last 2 matches, it will be unbelievable if Kane does continue his goal run here.

Our midfield did well to outplay Arsenal. We will need a similiar performance in midfield if we want to get anything from this match. Bentaleb and Mason did well against Arsenal. But I will still prefer a more experienced players like Dembele and Stambouli to star in away matches like this. Dembele has done really well in recent matches but he really needs to score to be more effective to us. Not sure if Lamela should start but hope he will do well if he does.

Again, can't see our defence keeping a clean sheet in this match. But will prefer if Fazio parter Vertonghen in defence. I think experience is more important in away matches like these. Hope Lloris will have another good match. Our defence need to be alert all the time and cannot afford to make silly mistakes.

This is going to be another difficult match. But hope Kane and Eriksen will lead us to another win. It will go a long way to help out top 4 race if we do get all the 3 points here.

Any official team news yet ?

Feel a bit nervous about this match. I think this match comes too soon after the Arsenal match. Hope the players will use the Arsenal win in a positive manner, put up a good performance and win this match !

Feel a bit nervous about this match. I think this match comes too soon after the Arsenal match. Hope the players will use the Arsenal win in a positive manner, put up a good performance and win this match !

Official team news pretty much always comes one hour before kick off. But I hear Anderton is doubtful with a knock.

#THFC team: Lloris; Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Mason; Lamela, Dembele, Eriksen; Kane #COYS

#THFC subs: Vorm, Davies, Fazio, Chadli, Paulinho, Townsend, Soldado #COYS

Feel a bit nervous about this match. I think this match comes too soon after the Arsenal match. Hope the players will use the Arsenal win in a positive manner, put up a good performance and win this match ![/QUOTE

I would like to let you know the official team, as told to me by Supersports, in South Africa.

However, I will let you know the side shortly, on the official website.
;):D

Gerrard in central midfield! Bentaleb and Mason are gonna dominate.

Mignolet
Can, Skrtel, Sakho
Moreno, Gerrard, Henderson, Markovic
Coutinho, Ibe
Sturridge​

Stambouli must have a knock surely. No one there to help close the game out? I'm assuming we will be ahead haha

Back