• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

I hate those sh1theads more than any other team, and that is 99% because of the deluded, arrogant bellend fans! They are truly unbearable! My GHod it would feel so good to destroy those smelly c*nts!

I hate those sh1theads more than any other team, and that is 99% because of the deluded, arrogant bellend fans! They are truly unbearable! My GHod it would feel so good to destroy those smelly c*nts!

My feelings exactly. The win in the NLD was emotionally and rationally highly satisfying but my irrational hatred, driven especially by the media love-in as much as by Brenton & co. and their deluded self-aggrandising fans, my GHod, I despise them purely based on the one-eyed brainless drivel, mean I'd probably actually get more pleasure out of a win tonight than on Saturday.

Sterling's a no go tonight - BBC 'LIVE Reporting' 12:18
Unconfirmed I believe but if true we have caught a break. I see some twitterish about Sterling not going to sign a new contract. So to all lazy journos who desperately need to file copy you can put the two together and make a completely fabricated story for gullible people.

Hate this club so much - perhaps cause of their 80's success (that I can't even remember) they have a wide fan base and 80% are utter utter deluded clams.

The media love in is absolutely sickening and I would love nothing more than to wipe that smirk of Rodgers' face - you're not Jesus mate, your a decent football manager so get over yourself you mid-life crisis, smug arrogant clam

Unconfirmed I believe but if true we have caught a break. I see some twitterish about Sterling not going to sign a new contract. So to all lazy journos who desperately need to file copy you can put the two together and make a completely fabricated story for gullible people.

I can only offer them quoting an injury from http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/31041053 :-

• Ben Smith

BBC Sport

Sterling ruled out
    Posted at 12:18

Raheem Sterling is out of tonight's Liverpool-Tottenham match with the foot injury which caused him to come off against Everton on Saturday.

Even if Sterling is out I expect them to line up with Coutinho, Lallana and Sturridge. A very good front three still.

BBC reporter Ben Smith is a Liverpool fan and has excellent contacts within the club

Actually sounds like Lallana is out too

A lot on RAWK saying

Mignolet
Can Skrtel Sakho
Ibe Henderson Gerrard Moreno
Markovic Coutinho
Sturridge

Most want Allen ahead of Gerrard because they are worried about him in the midfield 2.

This is the game where we really see what we are made of, whether we have turned the corner and become serious top 4 challengers, or whether we are still the same bottlers like we were after the Chelsea game that went on to lose to Palace.

If we beat Liverpool tonight this could be the push we need to become that top 4 club again.

A lot on RAWK saying

Mignolet
Can Skrtel Sakho
Markovic Coutinho
Sturridge

Most want Allen ahead of Gerrard because they are worried about him in the midfield 2.

Still a good team.

Not trusting the injury speculations. Could be gamesmanship, could be just a couple of late fitness tests (more likely).

If they watched us against Arsenal I can understand why a lot would be rather dubious about Gerrard deep with no Lucas to hold his hand.

This is the game where we really see what we are made of, whether we have turned the corner and become serious top 4 challengers, or whether we are still the same bottlers like we were after the Chelsea game that went on to lose to Palace.

If we beat Liverpool tonight this could be the push we need to become that top 4 club again.

There's always one more game though...

9 points from Chelsea, Arsenal and LIverpool would be pipedream-esque levels of astonishing. 7 points would still be way beyond expectations. 6 would be excellent.

Points total at the end decides who gets top 4, not a single game in the middle of the season. I really don't think we should read too much into a single result.

9 points from Chelsea, Arsenal and LIverpool would be pipedream-esque levels of astonishing. 7 points would still be way beyond expectations. 6 would be excellent.

Points total at the end decides who gets top 4, not a single game in the middle of the season. I really don't think we should read too much into a single result.[/QUOTE]

nope, you are right. I guess a win would mean so much more to us the fans and give the players so much more belief than a loss would do though, which is a no brainer. Just like the time when we beat Ar5enal, Chelsea, City in succession (who else did we have that was a top 4 team in that month?) when we went onto get champions league spot.

true but was have to make up for the dropped points against the relegation strugglers...and we have a few hard ties before the season ends e.g. Man u, Emirates Marketing Project and soton.

A lot on RAWK saying

Mignolet
Can Skrtel Sakho
Markovic Coutinho
Sturridge

Hopefully they'll lime up like that as it means they'll be wasting a player at the back....3 CBs in teh team to mark Kane.

Nice that Sterling is missing; I think he's a tad over-rated, though he does have potential - just limits their options up front. Sturridge hasnt played a lot recently and Markovic hasnt settled or produced much yet (he's their Lamela).

Hopefully they'll lime up like that as it means they'll be wasting a player at the back....3 CBs in teh team to mark Kane.

Nice that Sterling is missing; I think he's a tad over-rated, though he does have potential - just limits their options up front. Sturridge hasnt played a lot recently and Markovic hasnt settled or produced much yet (he's their Lamela).
It's still a very strong side and they are capable players

Still a good team.

Not trusting the injury speculations. Could be gamesmanship, could be just a couple of late fitness tests (more likely).

If they watched us against Arsenal I can understand why a lot would be rather dubious about Gerrard deep with no Lucas to hold his hand.

Points total at the end decides who gets top 4, not a single game in the middle of the season. I really don't think we should read too much into a single result.

Inclined to agree. I'm gonna wait to hear Rodgers say categorically 'Sterling is out' before believing anything. With his pace this could be a critical factor from Liverpool's POV in terms of pre match gamesmanship - if we think Sterling was playing we may be inclined to sit deeper. We also may not. Only Poch knows how we're gonna line up, but point I'm making is that it's in Liverpool's interests to keep us guessing.

Back