• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Leicester City ***

Other than that goal I think we're playing poorly. Kane particularly - has been making a series of poor decisions.

Other than that goal I think we're playing poorly. Kane particularly - has been making a series of poor decisions.
Really? Compared to the rest of the season, I think this is a very good performance. Kane is never going to be a great decision maker, but he scores goals. More worried about Eriksen's touch, he seems unconcentrated.

Jesus christ. The worst thing is you knew he would **** it up the second he got the ball. At no time did I think we would score there.

Really? Compared to the rest of the season, I think this is a very good performance. Kane is never going to be a great decision maker, but he scores goals. More worried about Eriksen's touch, he seems unconcentrated.

It's Leicester and they are giving us a lot of space. Most of our errors have been unforced. Leicester gets two real chances to equalize in the last 10 minutes... Won't be surprised if they do find the net.

Leicester are deffo there for the taking and to their credit, not parking the bus. We need to snap out of our festive lull

We are making hard work of a, frankly, awful Leicester side. Lots of self inflicted mistakes. Dont want to make this harder then it need be. I want to telax on boxing day.

Jesus. Should have been 1-1. If we had done that move we would be salivating over it.

Stambouli is giving the ball away way to much, Leicester looking the more likely to score at the moment

Back