• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Leicester City ***

Not sure where to start, but if I end up finding that post I'll let you know....

Sent from my Dollarbird using White-eyed foliage-gleaner

Cheers.
I'm certainly prone to saying the odd bizarre thing, but that take-away just doesn't sound like what I would've meant. In fact I don't ever remember saying anything about Eriksen and Madrid. I have said several times I believe Nabil will mature into a wonderful player, and that were he at Chelski he'd be groomed as a Matic-type presence.

Is it me or does almost every team we play against have more chances than us??

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Seems like it... we aren't great, we give away too much possession against weaker sides, but we manage to take a couple of chances through Kane & Eriksen and then win 2-1.

Well, that was lucky.. the referee makes another interesting decision but at least, this time, it's in our favour

This definitely makes for uncomfortable viewing. Vertonghen has to be a LOT more careful in future..... he throws himself over any defender like the village slut over any passing man. Vertonghen has his hands everywhere, pulling on shorts, shirts .... he needs to be more careful about what he does!!

Back