• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Leicester City ***

Lots of errors from Kane today, love his attitude and goal hunger but sometimes he needs to look up and make a pass.

**** me Schlupp and Mahres are causing havoc. Normally I'd say sign these players that cause is grief but it's hard to say if they are any good!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

On a side-note, I'd want us to be careful with Walker...lot of games in short space of time after long lay-off. Rose has LOOKED more exciting but Davis is a far better defender.

I know it is heresy, but I think I prefer Chiriches at RB - although prone to moments of madness, we play better passing football with him at RB. Walker more robust and quicker, but I don't see his passing improving really.
Lamela only turns up against poor opposition it seems. Still thinks we should move him out while we can get some money for him.

Prefer Davies over Rose at LB as well.

On a side-note, I'd want us to be careful with Walker...lot of games in short space of time after long lay-off. Rose has LOOKED more exciting but Davis is a far better defender.

Vlad's been decent at rb, I'd have him in for Utd.

Davies for me all the time, superior defensively and more consistent with his passes

I'm not sure this was a game I'd of played Rose in, would have preferred the more defensive Davies for this one and use Rose for those games where we are pretty much camped out in the oppositions half for. Not that I think he's played badly though...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Back