• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Leeds United

I never started noticing trouble till I started going away in the late 60s. From about 69 to name your year it got very scary at times, life-threateningly scary on rare occasions.

Never had a problem at Spurs in the 60s. Unfortunately, as I've got older and far more louder, I've had far more rucks with Spurs fans in the last twenty years than oppo fans. So it's all changed for me. :)

I absolutely hate all seaters. You get stuck next to some moany, whinging irritant, what you gonna do. You can't move away, and unfortunately I can't keep quiet. :)

It's one of the main reasons I hardly go anymore.

Last edited:
article-2270603-173FA3FD000005DC-226_468x299.jpg

This is the moment a ref blew up early in Leeds v Spurs tie and denied punter £500,000

Football referee Kevin Friend denied Britain's unluckiest punter in history a half million pound windfall by blowing his whistle early during Sunday's televised FA Cup match between Leeds and Spurs.

The punter from Oldham was on the verge of scooping the greatest outside wager of all time with Ladbrokes as his £3 bet correctly covered ALL the correct scores in the cup upsets in England on Sunday along with Celtic.

But match referee Friend denied him the jackpot by blowing for full time just one second early as millions watched Rodolph Austin's long-range effort roll towards an empty net on Sunday afternoon's big game.

Alex Donohue of Ladbrokes said: 'The referee has ruined our punter's dream. Seventeen grand is sweet enough but he was literally one second away from having his life changed forever.'

Bookies heralded Sunday's results as the biggest shocks of all time as all three odds-on Premier League favourites failed to win against lower league opposition.

The betting slip up

Brentford 2 Chelsea 2 @ 18/1

Leeds 3 Tottenham 1 @ 25/1

Oldham 3 Liverpool 2 @ 80/1

St Mirren 3 Celtic 2 @ 50/1

20p lucky 15

Total stake £3

Return £17,055.80

(Return if third goal would have stood for Leeds £506,562)

Back