• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs KAA Gent - 2nd Leg***

We should name our strongest team on Thursday, we need a good performance to get through and we should go flat out. Worry about the Stoke game after we have won this one.
Exactly; the Fulham game was a piece of pi.ss so we have plenty in the tank, just go and smash Gent, then go and smash Stoke, then a full week of massages and blow jobs to get ready for the next game

Exactly; the Fulham game was a piece of pi.ss so we have plenty in the tank, just go and smash Gent, then go and smash Stoke, then a full week of massages and blow jobs to get ready for the next game

Keep a winning team. Same X1, as you say, we were hardly going 'b@lls out' v Fulham. Then bring back Walker,Dier,Dembele for Stoke

I know we have massage therapists at the club, but do we have fluffers too? :p

---------Hugo---------
KW---TBA---JV---Davies
----Winks----Dier-----
Sonny---Eriksen---Alli
--------Kane-----------

Would love to see how Winks and Dier play together, while buy some minutes of rest for Dembele and Wanyama before Stoke. I also think we're playing Dele too much, but it's hard to see who you bring in for him with Erik out injured.

Think we'll go through.

---------Hugo---------
KW---TBA---JV---Davies
----Winks----Dier-----
Sonny---Eriksen---Alli
--------Kane-----------

Would love to see how Winks and Dier play together, while buy some minutes of rest for Dembele and Wanyama before Stoke. I also think we're playing Dele too much, but it's hard to see who you bring in for him with Erik out injured.

Think we'll go through.

I like that team and your logic

Ridiculous question! Where do they get these journo bods from? Harry Hotspur? We could really pose some interesting questions.

Poch's English has really improved!
Loved the way Poch handled it, making the journo squirm whilst seeming to be genuinely confused. He knew damn well it was a facile question.

Great entertainment. :D

Journ's talking up Edwards chances of playing because he was seen training with the first team. Should someone tell them that he's been doing that for a while now?

That made me squirm just listening to it. But what a truly bizarre question. So we have 5 goalkeepers registered - does that mean we will play more defensively? Bizarre.

That made me squirm just listening to it. But what a truly bizarre question. So we have 5 goalkeepers registered - does that mean we will play more defensively? Bizarre.

Haha, yeah, what the hell. Didn't know The Onion had football journos. :p

After 14 minutes someone asks if Poch can tell whether the team is going to be really up for it and put in a good performance, or not be up for it and put in a below par performance.

Poch confirms that after 50 seconds you can tell, and it is impossible to change. They tried to improve this against Gent but couldn't.

This echoes what I felt watching the game, after 30 seconds you could see we were running to try to get there, but not sprinting to demand the ball and win and fight, just running about, playing but nowhere near the intensity we display against the Goons and Cheats.

After 14 minutes someone asks if Poch can tell whether the team is going to be really up for it and put in a good performance, or not be up for it and put in a below par performance.

Poch confirms that after 50 seconds you can tell, and it is impossible to change. They tried to improve this against Gent but couldn't.

This echoes what I felt watching the game, after 30 seconds you could see we were running to try to get there, but not sprinting to demand the ball and win and fight, just running about, playing but nowhere near the intensity we display against the Goons and Cheats.
Well that's it of course, isn't it. Easy to see why the team is motivated when playing those bricks but it's inevitably going to be much harder to wind yourself up for a game against what to most of us is an anonymous bunch of unknowns in a second-rate cup competition.

We underrate Gent on Thursday night at our peril.

Last edited:
After the convincing win over Fulham in the FA Cup, Pochettino should have learned by now that only our best players can win us matches convincingly. We have always struggled everytime we rest players. So we should stop taking undue risks by resting any of our available first team players. With us needing to overturn the 1-0 defeat from the first leg, we need all our best players back for this match. We were very poor in the first leg. So, we need to play much better to overcome Gent this time.

As we need at least 2 goals to win and progress, Kane will be our key player in this match. It was great to see him getting the hattrick against Fulham after being in bad form lately. Let's hope he will continue his goal run in this match. It will help us greatly if all our attacking players like Alli and Son get back their best form as well. I think Alli needs to stop those fancy tricks and concentrate more in the match. Beginning to dislike his back flicks as they seem to disrupt our play more.

Our midfield will be key to how we play in this match. We need to control the match from start to finish to get the result we want. Surely, Wanyama and Dembele need to start in midfield. I think Dembele needs to step up his game and help our attack more. Eriksen has not been in good form lately. But he did create 2 goals for Kane against Fulham. Hope he can create more chance for Kane in this match. It is getting annoying to keep saying it but wish Eriksen can score from freekicks for once !

It was great to see Vertonghen coming back in defence against Fulham. Alderweireld only seems to be at his best when Vertonghen is playing with him. We simply cannot afford to concede any goal in this match. We badly need to avoid any silly mistakes. We need to be alert all the time and avoid giving away any freekicks in dangerous positions. Hope Lloris, Vertonghen and Alderweireld will help us to keep the clean sheet.

It is never enjoyable when we need to overcome a first leg defeat. We will need an early goal to help us settle down. Then we need to find a second and third goals to kill the game off. It is going to be a tense match but hope we will do just enough to win and progress.

Not sure if it has been mentioned elsewhere but seeing as we've got a full house for the Gent game, we will blow the record Europa League attendance (previously 75,000 for Man Utd v Liverpool) out the water with over 90,000.

Good works yiddos!
Will be under 90k because c2k seats behind the goals have to be screened off for European games. Then there's usually a few hundred screened off around the away fans for crowd safety, and I'm not sure whether all the privately owned seats are made available?

Also, will Gent take up their full allocation?

I doubt we'll exceed our previous CL gates at Wembley of around 85k but that would still blow United's European record our of the water.

Back