• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Hull City ********

Has a team ever been relegated and qualified for the CL the same year ???

That will be us, Tottenham Hotspur always doing things first !!!!

they are playing for hull mate

Livermore and dawson for one...and thudd. big guy managed to control a midfield just with him and little luka..on defence and offense

I blame people that follow the ethos of Gutter Boy to be honest...constantly chasing foreign talent when good MENTAL talent is local

I agree, I do not mind foreign players because obviously Siggy is foreign. But he is good enough for this league and proved it but we went for Paulinho.

There are some on here and I can not name names in case I am banned but some are still trying to tell me we do not have a lopsided team when it is clear to me we do. I do not care to much about the nationality I do like home grown and English lads like caulker livermore etc. But for me it has to come down to who signs the players.

We have a director of football and it goes all wrong again...........that is where my blame lays.

Gaston off for not much of a challenge. Are we going to get lucky like at Villa?

We certainly needed a hand.

A lifeline. We will still balls it up though. Will just look worse now when we still dont improve.

that pass from mason behind davies there must be contender for worst pass ever in professional football.

really hard to believe that this is a tottenham side. Soldado on his heels again there from Davies header. He's fooking rubbish too.

Back