• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham

It was strange, we didnt play well, we do not look like a cohesive team with no apparent tactics but we did create a number of chances.

It is still taking great goals to win us games and they wont go in all and every game so something has to be done.

A win is good now next against toughie Sunderland

Last edited:
Great positive subs from AVB.
Two cracking goals, worthy of winning goal of the month both of them.
Win away.
Come back from a goal down to do so.

It's like the Spurs of last year.

Wow, got out of jail, but we did show more urgency and had two great strikes. Just think if Paulinho scored one of his many chances ! COYS !!!

I think this was the first time in my 20 years of watching Spurs that I didn't even move when we scored both goals. Shocking performance and a win by 2 lucky strikes.

What the hell is happening to our club.

Thank the **** for that. Sounds like Lloris made up for some of his howlers in previous games. Lets really hope this is the turnaround moment for AVB. Sounds like a lucky result and the football was dire again ( sorry I nearly used the T word!). We really MUST up the stakes in the first half from now on.

That was a great win and I'm happy for Holtby and Vlad.
That said, where the **** is the creativity? When was the last creatively structured goal we scored? All I can think of is Soldado's first open play goal, the rest are from set pieces or from out far. This match did very little to restore my confidence in AVB.

I think this was the first time in my 20 years of watching Spurs that I didn't even move when we scored both goals. Shocking performance and a win by 2 lucky strikes.

What the hell is happening to our club.

Vald's had some luck about it - not hitting a defender - but Holtby's was class, unless you think that every shot from distance a lucky strike.

Our defending was woeful, our attacking link-up play diabolical, we're heading down a steep slope....but at least we won. :)

BBC London commentator said that Holtby sprinted down the tunnel on HT clearly to get prepped for the second half, then sprinted down the tunnel again hugging all members of the squad/staff :) superb team spirit

Bad news though Vertonghen couldnt walk off the pitch at the end, struggling to put weight on the foot he injured.
Whens Ros back????? Need him for Sunderland.

the better team won, despite some awful individual errors

we need to ramp that concentration level up

also, the pundit I was hearing, Alan something, was so biased against us he must have been a gooner

Still relying on long range pot shots to score. Still not breaking teams down. Still could have 100% possession and not score. Still don't look like a team

I really am losing the will to live watching Spurs at the moment. They're draining the excitement and emotion out of games.

I really don't see AVB as the man for SPurs

We really need a battering ram type striker. I'm thinking Benteke would've been perfect

bloody hell! massive 3 points

Hope this brings confidence. We were lacking confidence in the final 3rd but created so many chances! Just need a couple of good result and then we are back!

Great positive subs from AVB.
Two cracking goals, worthy of winning goal of the month both of them.
Win away.
Come back from a goal down to do so.

It's like the Spurs of last year.

Does that mean you are deliriously happy ?

Lennon has been immense since being introduced back in the team, once and for all showing how much better he is than Townsend.

Back