• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham **** Saturday 19th April 2014 12:45

i remember when the sentence "ohhhhh can't wait unti Younes is back and can partner Vertonghen" was thrown about every week when he was injured:lol:

He's been worse than anything Dawson has ever done wrong x 1000000. He's so bad he makes his partner look like ****. I mean look at all our defenders performances when partnering him....every time they're poor.

Because pre-injury, Kaboul was 1000000x better than Dawson, obviously missing 18 months of football has taken a lot out of him.

‏@WhoScored: Tottenham: Have made at least 5 more errors that lead to a goal (20) than any other team in Europe’s top 5 leagues this season #THFC #-o

So that is about 100 top teams in Europe

And Spurs head the table by a big distance

You gotta be proud of a stat like that

Tottenham Hotspur, dragging failure from the jaws of victory since 1882

Will Tim make a change? will he take off Kaboul like he did Chiriches last week? will he ****.

Won't make a difference if he doesn't have the tactics to match.
We're making Fulham look good. Sidwell better. Sherwood outclassed by more experienced manager again.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Fapatalk

Paulinho got the goal, Eriksen will get credited for the assist.

But the opportunity came from Aaron Lennon, who was fouled for the free kick.

This will never appear in any stats, giving a rather false impression of Lennon's value to the team.

Anyone reckon Sandro lives close enough to the ground to make it for the last 15 minutes? Got to be better than clothes shopping on a Saturday afternoon with his partner right...

Won't make a difference if he doesn't have the tactics to match.
We're making Fulham look good. Sidwell better. Sherwood outclassed by more experienced manager again.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Fapatalk

There doesn't seem to be much between the teams. Shows how low TS has taken us. Needs to go before our better players ask for a move

but Kaboul was still sh!t:)

11/12 Kaboul was one of the best CBs in the league. This current team is an absolute mess and Tim certainly isn't helping matters. Everyone knows we're going through the motions so it's hardly a surprise but even then it shouldn't be this bad, I would not be at all shocked if Fulham win this.

Cracking atmosphere at the lane today it must be said. It must inspire the players when the crowd are up for it like today!

Because pre-injury, Kaboul was 1000000x better than Dawson, obviously missing 18 months of football has taken a lot out of him.

He really wasn't imo and tbh wouldn't people consider his pathetic injury record when making outlandish statements like that?

Kaboul the saviour:ross::ross::ross:

I've never seen a cb so **** he makes ALL his partners look ****. Lets actually take a closer look:

When partnering vertonghen = Vertonghen played like a pub defender at best

When partnering chiriches = OH dear GHod. In 1 and a half games chiriches put in two of the worst performances known to man.

When partnering Dawson = Oh my, oh my, oh my

When partnering fryers = well so far sooooooo bad.

and i'm not even talking about Kaboul's own performances:ross:

Back