• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton ***

In truth would another win have papered over the cracks and given us more false hope ? If people are honest, in the last few weeks, despite the wins, we have veered between crap and mediocre for the most part. That type of 'form' was never going to be a long term sucess. Things have been bad all season............some fans are just too blinkered to see it.

Unfortunately very true.

How the fudge do we do it? Every season. Bottlejobs. So close to an amazing 6 points from Fulham and Everton away. So disappointing.

Decent away performance at a tough ground I thought, same as most of our away games this season.

I have to say its Caulker again hacking clear after Lloris shouted for it, didn't the same thing happen only 2/3 weeks back (cant remember the game)

Iirc it was a mix up between Lloris and Caulker which led to Carroll's goal for the Spammers.

We still have 2 games to play in the league before Chelseas next league game so we could pile pressure on them if we win the next two which will see us go 3 points clear of them.

Swansea and Stoke at home.

Gulp.

For fudge sake! brick mentality once again. If gallas was in front of me now I would seriously do some damage to him.

How many times is he going to cost us goals and points. He is absolute brick and I can't stand the sight of him in one of our kits any longer! Absolutely fudging raging at him!!!

fcuking caulker! 2nd time he hasnt listened to Lloris call for the ball!

only spurs can be winning 1-0 and lose 2 goals in the last min.

Just a pathetic club!

As much as I like the guy this the reason we have not won this game. Not learning from his mistakes

And we looked comfortable. That's the very worst part- we looked comfortable. Until the 89th fudging minute, we were passing it around ,spreading it nicely and containing Everton.

Then fudging Dembele goes off and we start hoofing it forward and losing possession. The minute I saw that happening, I shouted at the telly because I knew what was coming.

Why the team do this, I will never know. You didn't have it in your legs to keep possession for FIVE MORE GODDAMNED MINUTES?

Sigh.

Don't think we can be too harsh on the team today, we nullified Everton for large spells and after we scored looked completely in control. We should never have lost once going ahead. The subs all worked and were good for the situation we were in.

Caulker fudged up, I knew as soon as he cleared that ball when Lloris called for it that Everton would score, because it always happens when a mistake is made as players are then out of position. The second goal was just a bit of a freak, Everton lumped it and got the bounce of the ball.

Really unlucky, an individual error but other than that a really good away performance against a really tough team.

Didn't have enough internet juice for a river, stayed up to get updates, thought it was all worth it until we fudging Spursed it up.

4am now and I can't get to fudging sleep. Bleurgh.

I just knew we were going to concede when Caulker hacked the ball away as Lloris was screaming for him to leave it... gutted.

So the run continues, fingers crossed AVB can work out how to put an end to this habit of conceding late goals this season... :-k

Twitter / OptaJoe: 80 - If all Premier League games had ended after 80 mins this season, Tottenham (32 points) and West Brom (31) would form the top two. Slip.

Twitter / OptaJoe: 10 - Spurs have conceded 10 goals in the final 15 mins of their PL matches this season, a league high figure and 40% of their total. Late.

This.
Key moment.
Lloris dives on it, we have the ball for another 2 mins, game over...these are the small things which they will all learn together...frustrating today for sure, but joint 4th with a team still learning...Lloris and Caulker will win us many, many more matches over the course of the season than are lost due to miscommunications...chin up folks...

Don't think we can be too harsh on the team today, we nullified Everton for large spells and after we scored looked completely in control. We should never have lost once going ahead. The subs all worked and were good for the situation we were in.

Caulker fudged up, I knew as soon as he cleared that ball when Lloris called for it that Everton would score, because it always happens when a mistake is made as players are then out of position. The second goal was just a bit of a freak, Everton lumped it and got the bounce of the ball.

Really unlucky, an individual error but other than that a really good away performance against a really tough team.

I wonder, sometimes, if you and I were separated at birth? My thoughts exactly...

For fudge sake! brick mentality once again. If gallas was in front of me now I would seriously do some damage to him.

How many times is he going to cost us goals and points. He is absolute brick and I can't stand the sight of him in one of our kits any longer! Absolutely fudging raging at him!!!

Gallas has been brick all season, need Kaboul back big time or BAE back so Verts can move to CB.

BAE is supposedly back for next week at least.

We showed no endeavour, no ambition, no creativity, no movement off the ball, no desire to even try to get behind them.

We gave them the ball back ALL the time, we were happy to sit deep and ride our luck at times.

We got lucky with the goal, unlucky with the bar and then we fudged it all up because our defense panics.

This loss has been coming because the last three games have papered over the cracks.

Movement, accurate passing and ball retention! All lacking and any win as been down to whether we can score before the opposition.

We got away with it against Liverpool but not today.

I don't like AVB and the above is why!

Huddlestone didnt work though. He was brought on to help us keep possession and he ended up with 58% pass success!
How he gets on ahead of Carroll or Livermore I dont know.

I'm still find it difficult to believe we are fourth (Not that I mind being fourth). Apart from a few games, a lot of the football I have seen us play this season has been fairly workmanlike. It is going to be interesting to see what happens in the transfer window, but we need more quality in the squad in a number of positions.

And we looked comfortable. That's the very worst part- we looked comfortable. Until the 89th fudging minute, we were passing it around ,spreading it nicely and containing Everton.

Then fudging Dembele goes off and we start hoofing it forward and losing possession. The minute I saw that happening, I shouted at the telly because I knew what was coming.

Dembele went off much earlier than that. But I know what you mean...gutted

we didn't deserve to win that game. Think a point would have been a fair result, Everton didn't create too many clearcut chances really. But neither did we, although we did have a good spell of counter-attacking after we score... Sig was so unlucky to hit the bar, great effort.

Two errors from our centre halves for their goals. Caulker should have left it for Lloris. And Gallas was static, trying to play offside, instead of fudging concentrating. That after we'd defended really quite well I though for the whole game.

Dempsey had a good game. Sandro was a MONSTER, completely shackled Fellaini, marked him out of the game. However, JD & Ade were terrible, and Lennon was poor too. All that combined to our pre-goal attacking threat being null.

Oh well. Tough place to go, gutting to not get the point, but on to the next one.

COYS

This.
Key moment.
Lloris dives on it, we have the ball for another 2 mins, game over...these are the small things which they will all learn together...frustrating today for sure, but joint 4th with a team still learning...Lloris and Caulker will win us many, many more matches over the course of the season than are lost due to miscommunications...chin up folks...

Caulker hacking it away wasn't the key moment. Us hoofing it forward to a clearly disinterested Ade, and thundering it out without even bothering to contest possession.....those were key moments.

Caulker and Lloris have done this previously, and it cost us a goal then too. Problem is, it's not their fault. Caulker played with Lloris at Fulham, then Friedel against Pana, then Lloris again today. For a 20 year old centre-back still learning the ropes,that would undoubtedly be confusing.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

WHat is wrong with Caulker, he takes no chances whatsoever, which can be great, but he hits it out for throwins when you think it could be played out and thats two goals his cost us from not listening to his much more experienced goalkeeper! Nob!

When Kaboul and Verts can be our defence we will be infinitely more solid.

Back