• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton FA Cup

And Toby
Please please don’t forget he has lost it too
I mean he stepped up twice whilst behind the man
And have Richarlson sooo much room

What are you referring to when you say he ‘stepped up twice whilst behind the man’?

He wasn’t perfect for the Richarlison goal, but I wouldn’t say it was awful defending - he got close to him, the ball just went through his legs.

For me it’s another game where he was better than his CB partner (apart from Sanchez’ goals of course). Interesting that we saw it so differently, one or both of us must be biased here!

Lamela was cramping .. he gave everything he had.
Ndombele asked to be subbed at FT, he was carrying a knock from being whacked around

Are we not entertained? we went for it, perhaps people will see why Jose protects our back line now?
thats understandable ..he gave so much..
well we were clearly the best team at the start..and then rooster ups followed..so theres another reason why we concede so many .. and end up having to try and fight our way back into the fudging game!..too many rooster ups!

Lamela was cramping .. he gave everything he had.
Ndombele asked to be subbed at FT, he was carrying a knock from being whacked around

Are we not entertained? we went for it, perhaps people will see why Jose protects our back line now?

Personally I was entertained, yes! Disappointed to lose, but would rather lose like that than how we did against Brighton or Chelsea.

thats understandable ..he gave so much..
well we were clearly the best team at the start..and then rooster ups followed..so theres another reason why we concede so many .. and end up having to try and fight our way back into the fudging game!..too many rooster ups!

We lost the game to individual fudge ups .. nothing else

Again, same characters shown up -> CBs just don't work individually or as a unit, Winks and Dele offer nothing ..

What are you referring to when you say he ‘stepped up twice whilst behind the man’?

He wasn’t perfect for the Richarlison goal, but I wouldn’t say it was awful defending - he got close to him, the ball just went through his legs.

For me it’s another game where he was better than his CB partner (apart from Sanchez’ goals of course). Interesting that we saw it so differently, one or both of us must be biased here!
I mean he literally stepped up to play his man offside and got it wrong
He kept the man onside and they scored from one of them
And I am biased... our CBS are awful and he is part of it. There is some kind of view that he is the best one we have but he offers no leadership and all his previous strengths are gone. It’s not his fault, his legs have gone. We saw it was Jan too

I think hojbjerg has enough in the bank to be forgiven and still made an impression on the game for 120 minutes - winks came on with a point to prove, had already been caught in possession needlessly once before doing it again and costing us a goal. His whole play was poor for the shirt time he was one of the freshest players in the pitch.
He’s not the only one who let us down tonight but I struggling to think of one positive contribution.

any more mistakes from him though and he will need an overdraft..

Happened? So no blame on Peh for gifting the ball 25 yards from our goal, but blame for a keeper not stopping a very well struck volley that he hasn't had time to set himself for?
OK.
Until Peh had his horror 10 mins we were very comfortable, if anyone is to blame it's him.
Not that I do blame him, these things happen and he has probably been our best player this season.
By his standards it was poor control but Lloris should have saved the shot he had time to set himself and it was straight at him. Penalty was just a very unfortunate coming together that sometimes the ref would play on to but on this occasion he didn't.

PEH has been amazing most of the season, I'd actually say the last few games not so much, but he's probably fudging exhausted.

Lloris makes saves that keeps us in games, even this season, so again, like it or not, more likely to be forgiven.

To come into a game at 90 minutes, fresh, against tired opposition, play trash, kill the tempo of the game and give the ball away that loses the match? fudge .. you really question why people are going crazy?
Lloris is gone. Commands nothing anymore and saves in a way like Joe Hart did in the Europa... very odd use of the wrists again

and PEH has credit but the goals that changed the game were the first (his mistake along with the defence Toby and Gentle Ben) doing nothing and Hugo being weak
And the pen which he literally knew nothing about

Don't think the defence was that bad, Hugo one save aside was pretty poor and cost us the game.
I kind of agree, Hugo was our worst defender today. Got them back in the game with the first goal, didn't do a great deal with their second and I felt like he should have done better with the 4th and 5th. I think he's done, he just can't seem to be counted on anymore it's a 50/50 whether you get a great performance or a dodgy keeper performance.

Lloris is gone. Commands nothing anymore and saves in a way like Joe Hart did in the Europa... very odd use of the wrists again

and PEH has credit but the goals that changed the game were the first (his mistake along with the defence Toby and Gentle Ben) doing nothing and Hugo being weak
And the pen which he non-figuratively knew nothing about

PEH had a mare mate, but he's like Kane/Son, he's worth the mistakes

Lloris has served us well, but I could see it being a Poch reunion for him in summer, likely best for us all

But we lost that game in the end because of Winks primarily and Dele, if they had used their fresh legs with how deep Everton was at times, we would have at least made it to penalties despite all the PEH/Toby/Lloris fudgeups ..

Lloris has served us well, but I could see it being a Poch reunion for him in summer, likely best for us all

But we lost that game in the end because of Winks primarily and Dele, if they had used their fresh legs with how deep Everton was at times, we would have at least made it to pelanties despite all the PEH/Toby/Lloris fudgeups ..

but we’re back to in spite of rather than actually looking a why we ended up in that situation
Basic errors cost us the 3 goals right before half time. Basic ones and a penalty

But we lost that game in the end because of Winks primarily and Dele, if they had used their fresh legs with how deep Everton was at times, we would have at least made it to pelanties despite all the PEH/Toby/Lloris fudgeups ..
I don't think Lloris would have saved us many pelanties..!

Back