• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton FA Cup

Jenas hit the tickle my balls with a feather when he says Jose cannot trust this team to defend if we play attacking and on the front foot and tonight is the reason why.
So likewise, relying on sitting deep and giving the oppo more chances also won’t work. As we’ve seen. Poor Jose.

I would not have taken Dombele or Lamela off..I think Lamela still had some fight left..
why the fudge have we got Bale...he's never used?????
and as for bringinging Winks on..I could not believe it,I knew we would fall apart..
another bitterly dissapointing day as a spurs fan...

Shame we had extra time. Scara was right, send Hugo up for the corner on 95mins and score or concede.

There were positives first half. Shame they were so distant by the time the final whistle blew.

The way we passed and moved was refreshing. From the off we were a handful. Almost scored in the first minute.

Mourinho needs to get some stability in the side now if he can. Funny that Poch ended up going with Toby and Sanchez as the best of a average bunch and maybe Mourinho did too. A bit like Poch Mourinho may hunt around for the right players to play, but he must get some consistency. But it’s clear we need another CM and CB.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I would not have taken Dombele or Lamela off..I think Lamela still had some fight left..
and as for bringinging Winks on..I could not believe it,I knew we would fall apart..

Lamela was cramping .. he gave everything he had.
Ndombele asked to be subbed at FT, he was carrying a knock from being whacked around

Are we not entertained? we went for it, perhaps people will see why Jose protects our back line now?

Bale said he didn’t fancy it
So he didn’t travel
That’s Jose’s comments by the way
Although I have paraphrased it

I can’t tell if your being serious
I am.
First goal - miscontrol by Hojbjerg, ball through to Calvert-Lewin straight shot at Hugo who falls into the net with the ball.
Second goal - Richarlison times a good shot through Toby's legs into the corner. Happens in every game, not just ours.
Third goal - Not sure it was even a penalty.
Fourth goal - Richarlison through on left side of area, Hugo sticks to his line and stubbed shot goes in.
Fifth goal - Clever chip from Gilfi, Bernard turns and from an angle hits it in with Hugo glued to his line.
3 of 5 goals down to the keeper IMO and the other 2 happened.

As someone once said. It's the players , stupid.
But some of these players keep on getting defended and yet keep on making mistakes
I mean Hojdjberg (who has been brilliant) has a direct huge role in 2 goals but winks gets the pelters as its winks and people don’t rate him

Back