• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton FA Cup

Such poor defending, just rookie errors and poor goalkeeping. Everton had some good finishing to be fair.

Overall shows what we are, good attack but a shocking defence - nice to see some attacking play at least.

Worst thing for me is that no fans were there to see it, place would have been buzzing with a game like that.

you wish that experience and a 7 hour trip home on your fellow Spurs fans

with friends like these...

;)

This was a tough draw, Everton a solid outfit so let's not kid ourselves either.

But at the same time, Christ it was so winnable too. Conceding 5 goals, 3 in 7 minutes, just so poor.

No one can defend, so many mistakes and Lloris really poor yet again and it's becoming the norm no longer the exception.

We have what we have until end of season now, Jose and Levy know where investment is needed, but some players just need to be dropped and sold regardless if Levy gets a value he deems worthy (look at Arsenal, just cut your fudging losses).

Winks so poor, Toby and Sanchez both poor although have to say it was Toby who I usually support being the worst of the two by far (didn't hold an offside line at all).

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

This squad looks more and more of a shambles week by week. Winks , Sissoko , Sanchez , Moura, Davies all poor.

Dele needs minutes , Son looks like he’s played to many minutes.

Some serious surgery needed.

The problem with Alli isn't just the lack of minutes, it's that he only really excels in one very particular role and needs the team set up to accomodate him. Not sure he brings enough to warrant that.

I'm just going to leave this here.
Enjoy such highlights as:
Exhibit C in Bruce Grobelaars trial.
Ian Walker marking the Southampton striker.
Professional Freddie Mercury lookalike and part-time footballer, Francis Benali.
And the man, the legend....Darren Caskey

This was a tough draw, Everton a solid outfit so let's not kid ourselves either.

But at the same time, Christ it was so winnable too. Conceding 5 goals, 3 in 7 minutes, just so poor.

No one can defend, so many mistakes and Lloris really poor yet again and it's becoming the norm no longer the exception.

We have what we have until end of season now, Jose and Levy know where investment is needed, but some players just need to be dropped and sold regardless if Levy gets a value he deems worthy (look at Arsenal, just cut your fudging losses).

Winks so poor, Toby and Sanchez both poor although have to say it was Toby who I usually support being the worst of the two by far (didn't hold an offside line at all).

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Toby was shocking
People are digging out Sanchez but Toby was the guy keeping players onside
And also giving away too much space
Sanchez actually made some decent blocks

Toby was shocking
People are digging out Sanchez but Toby was the guy keeping players onside
And also giving away too much space
Sanchez actually made some decent blocks
Don't think the defence was that bad, Hugo one save aside was pretty poor and cost us the game.

Back