• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton *** 29/08/2015 - 5:30pm

Gave up my ticket as it is my 11 year wedding anniversary today. Still going to watch the match.

I really want to see Rose and Walker down the flanks. But that does mean the 2 CMs need to be fully focused on there job and the WFs need to track runners too.

Would like to see Alli in the 10 role.

COYS

Really wanted to see a sporting double today. Was hoping to be watching Warrington in RL Cup Final this afternoon and then off to the lane for the footie.

Some people have said 'Spurs will always let you down'. They want to try watching Warrington, they flatter to decieve worse than Spurs.

Hopefully we will get some enjoyment out of today. Won't be watching Leeds v Hull KR that's for sure.

Bags packed and on the way to London. COYS

Gave up my ticket as it is my 11 year wedding anniversary today. Still going to watch the match.

I really want to see Rose and Walker down the flanks. But that does mean the 2 CMs need to be fully focused on there job and the WFs need to track runners too.

Would like to see Alli in the 10 role.

COYS

Happy anniversary. I hope that she realises how lucky she is, not every man would give up their ticket.

Predicted Poch Line up:

-------------------------------Lloris---------------------------

Walker------Alderweireld------Vertonghen------Rose

--------------------Dier------------Mason-------------------

Lamela----------------Dembele-------------------Chadli

-------------------------Kane-----------------------------------

What I would like to see:

------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------

Walker-----------Alderweireld------Dier--------------Rose

--------------------Dembele---Mason--------------------------

Chadli-------------------Alli-----------------------Prithchard

---------------------------Kane----------------------------------

Its going to be a tough game. Everton are never easy to roll over and they still have that heart for defending for long periods. At Southampton they showed they can soak up the pressure and hit on the break. So we have to be wary of that threat. With Alderweireld and in my mind Dier we would have to CB's better used to dealing with the aerial threat they will pose from Lukaku and Kone. Im pretty tired of watching the ineffectiveness of Lamela so im putting Pritchard in to show us what he has. Alli for his drives into the box. Im not Chadli's biggest fan but he is making some decent runs in behind and he gets goals.

The Bench should be interesting either way. I would like to see Pritchard on it if he is not playing, along with Townsend and Nijie. So that is going to knock a few played out. Probably Wimmer and Carroll. Not sure who who else.

--------------------Mason------------Bentaleb-------------------

Ali----------------Dembele-------------------Chadli

3-nill SPURS COYS!

Can't see anything but a home win today, won't be comfortable but 3-1 with a late goal making look like it was easy.

happy with a draw :) i think everton look fitter than us at this stage of the game, I expect to see a hard running game as usual between us both.
if so, it would be us fading in the last 15 mins as we often do :mad:

a win today plus a CM and CF before teh window closes and suddenly a lot of Spurs fans will be a lot more chipper

happy with a draw :) i think everton look fitter than us at this stage of the game, I expect to see a hard running game as usual between us both.
if so, it would be us fading in the last 15 mins as we often do :mad:

3 points from 4 games would represent a poor return though, we need to win today.

Got to that point in the day were I start worrying about Chadli lack of tracking back against Coleman.
I still think we are more suited to playing away and Everton have been shocking lately.

Ok, anyone in the Bricklayers? Surrounded by fellow Spurs fans but without their usernames above their heads..who the heck is who?!

--------------------Mason------------Bentaleb-------------------

Ali----------------Dembele-------------------Chadli

3-nill SPURS COYS!

Alli has played all his career in the middle and you want to play him on the wing, go figure

Back