• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton *** 29/08/2015 - 5:30pm

still think its pathetic that we're a day away from tomorrows game and our £20m+ signing doesnt even have a work permit and the other exciting signing isnt even fit - only Spurs

I usually predict a draw with the Toffeemen, even if we have tended to do better against them than most historically. They've conceded at the same rate as us so far, but managed to score almost twice as many, and I see the differential continuing tomorrow. I reckon they'll terrorise our still-stuttering defence, while we will fail to create enough to cause them problems. Then we'll turn and look at the bench for a way to change the game, but the cupboard will be bare. 0-2.

Coming to think of it now, I believe they may have too much pace up front for our defence, and a bit too much knowhow in the midfield.
1-3 to Everton
:(

Just get the basics right, seriously:

1. Vertonghen out - he's terrible - Dier in;
2. Lamela out - he's terrible - Townsend in (it's come to that, good grief);
3. Dembele off the wing and into a defensive midfield position to add some physicality;
4. Some mobility around Dembele, given his crippling lack of mobility.

----------------------Lloris
-----Walker---Dier---Alderweireld---Rose
--------------Dembele---Bentaleb
--------Townsend-------Mason-----Eriksen
----------------------Kane

What are you doing to this OMT?? There can only be positivity, confidence, sexiness and flamboyance. That is what Ginola had in abundance and the OMT gods will be looking down at you and casting out curses like the Greek gods did to Jason and his Argonauts. The Golden Fleece is amongst us and it has healing powers!!!! So what if we go 3-0 down, this is Tottenham and by the mighty GHod Zeus we will throw the skeletons into the sea and beat the enemies!

What are you doing to this OMT?? There can only be positivity, confidence, sexiness and flamboyance. That is what Ginola had in abundance and the OMT gods will be looking down at you and casting out curses like the Greek gods did to Jason and his Argonauts. The Golden Fleece is amongst us and it has healing powers!!!! So what if we go 3-0 down, this is Tottenham and by the mighty GHod Zeus we will throw the skeletons into the sea and beat the enemies!

Good luck with that in ten hours time

Eriksen is still injured Y/N?

The lack of fit players and Evertons I think superior match sharpness will be the big problem.

will be tough test

COYS

Last edited:
So who is going today?

This is my first game since…. the Capital One Cup Final I believe. :( Truly shocking behaviour from a ST holder, but I will be going as often as I can this season. Leo Sayer today woooooooooo!

Surely, this is a must-win match for us. After being winless in 3 matches, we have to win atleast 3 of the next 4 matches, this against Everton, Sunderland, Qarabag(EL) and Palace. After that, we will have 3 tough matches against Arsenal (League Cup), ManCity and Monaco (EL), all within 1 week ! We should go into that tough period in winning mood. We have a good record against Everton in recent years, winning our last 3 matches against them. Hope we will continue that good record in this match.

Everybody dance now!

Due to recent signings, still not sure which team we will start. But not sure Hope Kane will get his first goal and lead us to win !

Back