• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

I will be disappointed with anything other than a victory, but even if we lose and lose badly I will be proud of what the team has done this year.
Should we win and Leicester lose then I really think we will win the league, I've been following Spurs since 1980 and never thought I would be able to say that with any conviction.

COYS

Feeling nervous about this match already. I think this match could decide where we finish in the league.

I've been reading this forum for too long without having an input so I created an account. That's how big this game is!

I am so up for this game you wouldn't believe. We are going to give them a nightmare cos we're impossible to play against in the words of the Watford manager.

Hugo
Trippier Wimmer Toby Davies
Dier Dembele
Ali
Eriksen Lamela
Kane

We have an awesome young team, immense manager and a top new stadium coming, times are good and we'll show this on the pitch on Sunday.

I think it's a little strange that you'd be happier with us playing badly and scraping a draw than us playing well and being unfortunate to only get a draw.

I would? Ideally i would like us to win, the premise was would we take a draw now? I wouldnt take a draw now as i think we are capable of winning the game, however if we are losing with a few minutes to go, i would happily take a draw.

How about that?

dreading Sunday to be honest, such a big day. I think the pressure is on us and Emirates Marketing Project as we would already know the result from the earlier game.

Its just great to hear other fans talk about us winning the league! for me ive been a spurs fan too long to know that something will happen to f u c k us over!

Going into the game in a bit of depth...

Silva and De Bruyne are out but Kompany is back which is a massive boost for them apparently. However, I don't see it that way cos he'll lack match sharpness and we can really exploit this imo. I hope Toure plays, he'll get massively out-run and out-worked in midfield and we can dominate the game from there. If I was Pellegrini I wouldn't play Toure tomorrow, I would play Fernando and Fernandinho instead to cope with our workrate.

I love the way our full backs bomb forward, this should continue as much as possible tomorrow cos both their full backs are out of form. And when our full backs do push forward, I love how Dier has the presence of mind to drop back in and help out our two CB's to prevent any counter attack. All this comes from our amazing manager.

Yes Emirates Marketing Project are hurt after the Leicester result but I don't see it as a weapon for them at all. If anything, their confidence will be low and they'll be very worried about us for a fact! The longer the game goes on, the better it is for us. We need to fly out of the traps, show them who's boss and go from there.

Can you imagine if we beat City on Sunday and the Arsenal game ends in a draw or Arsenal win? It would then be...

Leicester - 53
Us - 51
Arsenal - 51
Emirates Marketing Project - 47

or if Leicester draw and we win...

Leicester - 54
Us - 51
Arsenal - 49
Emirates Marketing Project - 47

Fully aware the opposite could happen if we lose. When it comes to our game kicking off, we'll be fully aware of what happened in the arsenal game so how our game pans out go depend a lot on that. We may be in a good position to settle for a draw but we have to go out there for the win! Nothing to lose :)

Aguerro likes to drift out the wings so both full backs especially need to be careful not to get left on their ass or to give away a penalty.

I can see Dier assisiting Kyle on the Right side and Dembele assisiting Davies/Rose on the left. This means the centre will still hold the 2 CBs but they need to watch the runners in to the box. Alli and Eriksen will need to be quick on the recovery to ensure these wholes are plugged.

That said they are an old team, they do not play with energy we do, they have injuries galore and the defense is leaky. The crowd are struggling.

We need to go at them in our normal manner and enjoy the fact that they never sit back and cannot afford to either. The team needs to be confident but grounded. Calm but energetic. Focused but daring to believe.

And I have little doubt that Poch has convinced the players that this is just part of the journey of continous improvements and they just need to do their role correctly and believe and he will be happy. No pressure.

COYS

Welcome to the board @Richieleespur - What took you so long to sign up? Please help calm our nerves ahead of Sunday by telling us a little bit about you and why you support Spurs.

Welcome to the board @Richieleespur - What took you so long to sign up? Please help calm our nerves ahead of Sunday by telling us a little bit about you and why you support Spurs.

I don't know what took me so long, I'm 34 now and have been reading this forum for years. My bad for not contributing when I love the club with all my heart.

Spurs are in my blood, always have been since I was born, I travel from wales to watch us 5-6 times a season and would go more often if I had the money. My love for my beloved Spurs was drummed into me from birth by my dad and we've been a huge part of my life ever since, tattoo an' all. Being a spurs fan is a rollercoaster and it makes me so happy to see how well we're doing at the moment and having such a bright future ahead of us. I do worry that Poch will be poached along with players like Kane, Ali, Vertonghen etc but I pray we're no longer a selling club like when Modric and Bale left.

Everything is so positive right now and it genuinely feels like this is our time to shine but we all know we set ourselves up for a fall most of the time. We seem to do this a lot, flying in the league and lose stupid games to the likes of Saudi Sportswashing Machine recently etc, those are points that we cannot afford to lose. Last time we had a game of this magnitude was when we went to City and won with THAT Crouch goal. I remember that day like it was yesterday and this feels very similar. I honestly feel like this could be one of the best days of my life!

As for easing your nerves, that's impossible seeing as I'm proper sh!tting myself and am a nervous wreck already. I honestly can't see us Losing on Sunday, we're in too good a place for them to cope with us and all the stats are in our favour. Lost one game away from home all season, they haven't beaten any of the top 6 etc. We and the players all need to get rid of this mental block we have which is a fear of getting thumped even when everything points to us getting a result. I think Poch is doing amazing things in achieving this!

The key to this game is stopping the service to Aguero. They pin all their hopes on him so lets smash him a few times early on and we'll be fine.

COYS!!!

@Richieleespur Whats your name and where do you come from? A bit Cilla style?

Richie, Caerphilly in South Wales mate. Trust me, just cos I'm welsh it makes no difference to my love for the club. I've already told my missus to do one on Sunday cos I'm parking my ar$e on the sofa all day and not moving. She's fuming but she knew from the start that Spurs come first haha!

Richie, Caerphilly in South Wales mate. Trust me, just cos I'm welsh it makes no difference to my love for the club. I've already told my missus to do one on Sunday cos I'm parking my ar$e on the sofa all day and not moving. She's fuming but she knew from the start that Spurs come first haha!

Cricket is on before the football as well, sport all day as it should be.

I can see our fans being so loud from the start and their fans being really apprehensive and quiet, especially if we bang one in early! Love our fans in away games :) !!!

Back