• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

I can see only one positive from this game. Most of you seem to be joining me in the AVB out camp.
It's been a bit lonely here at times over the last 74 games, but numbers are growing by the minute.

Levy, give Spurs back to us.

He has been poor but Brazil think he's good enough for their team, yet he looks ****e for us. Soldado scored goals for fun at Valencia, but is always quiet for us. Lamela great for Roma but invisible for us.

We have a decent squad; we're massively under-performing and that comes down to the manager

This. Our players are good enough but the system for whatever reason is just not working.

I would in a heartbeat. People didnt realise what they had until its gone. The thing is its not just this game - its been a downward spiral leading to this and culminating in this result.

I did not like him and especially how he behaved in the press, but he was a lot better then avb, i would go after someone who has a proven record and not avb who lived off one good season in portugal. That or turn to a young english guy and give him a chance someone like inglethorpe

We lost 5-1 at home to City under Harry, but at least we got 1. SCORE, LADS!

I knew that was going to be brought up. I thought it was 6-1? Oh and that was at the start of the season, when the modric saga had been going on and we actually didnt have a striker or a midfielder in Parker I think. we had half a team.

siggy looks like a new lampard for Swansea, wanted by Liverpool, very ineffectual for us. Lamela touted as world prospect, shiit for us. soldado goal machine, doesn't have a shot for us. paunlinho, well I have no idea on that one.

its just rubbish. the whole thing is a total load of craap.

you have to practice to be this devoid of ideas, creation and philosophy.

we wont score against man u, and that'll be 4 in a row. we're heading for the bottom half, and in a hurry.

There's so much kneejerking going on here and it's becoming ridiculous.

Lose 3-0 at home against West Ham - kneejerking

Lose 1-0 at home against Saudi Sportswashing Machine - kneejerking

Lose (at present count) 5-0 against City away - kneejerking

Have a goal difference (at present) of minus two - kneejerking

Have 9 goals in twelve games - kneejerking

three of those from penalties - kneejerking

See our vaunted 'defensive record' utterly destroyed - kneejerking

Can't score them and can't keep them out - kneejerking

Sigh. This quest to prove who's the 'better fan' is sickening, especially on days like today. Let people vent, after this shower of **** they have every right to. I will judge AVB at the end of the season, but present circumstances are f*cking grim, let me tell you.

Back