• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

Are you having a laugh?

Whilst I think there is a slight overreact ie sack AVB etc etc etc I think Portugueezer or whatever is the type of personn where if the company is making losses after losses he would still think its a goer even with bankruptcy looming etc. Head stuck sand in (arrange those words) thats what you would get with people like him/her. So indecisive. Sorry Portugueezer mate but its true.

Lose 3-0 at home against West Ham - kneejerking

Lose 1-0 at home against Saudi Sportswashing Machine - kneejerking

Lose (at present count) 5-0 against City away - kneejerking

Have a goal difference (at present) of minus two - kneejerking

Have 9 goals in twelve games - kneejerking

three of those from penalties - kneejerking

See our vaunted 'defensive record' utterly destroyed - kneejerking

Can't score them and can't keep them out - kneejerking

Sigh. This quest to prove who's the 'better fan' is sickening, especially on days like today. Let people vent, after this shower of **** they have every right to. I will judge AVB at the end of the season, but present circumstances are f*cking grim, let me tell you.

well said

I hope city don't take their foot off the gas. we may as well take a proper trouncing while were here so we can have some proper discussion.

No I am dead serious, people are overreacting. Like Dubai said, we lost 5-1 at home to City under Harry.

I dont know if you are an ST holder or even go to games - but would you want to be paying 2-3k a season to watch a talented group of individuals play as if theyre ****ing Norwich?

Whilst I think there is a slight overreact ie sack AVB etc etc etc I think Portugueezer or whatever is the type of personn where if the company is making losses after losses he would still think its a goer even with bankruptcy looming etc. Head stuck sand in (arrange those words) thats what you would get with people like him/her. So indecisive. Sorry Portugueezer mate but its true.

Him and BrainofLevy will twist absolutely everything to make AVB come out in a positive light.

That's bllcks, everyone here is shooting from the hip! "SACK AVB!" BRING BACK 'Arry!". What a joke!

Lose 3-0 at home against West Ham - kneejerking

Lose 1-0 at home against Saudi Sportswashing Machine - kneejerking

Lose (at present count) 5-0 against City away - kneejerking

Have a goal difference (at present) of minus two - kneejerking

Have 9 goals in twelve games - kneejerking

three of those from penalties - kneejerking

See our vaunted 'defensive record' utterly destroyed - kneejerking

Can't score them and can't keep them out - kneejerking

Sigh. This quest to prove who's the 'better fan' is sickening, especially on days like today. Let people vent, after this shower of **** they have every right to. I will judge AVB at the end of the season, but present circumstances are f*cking grim, let me tell you.

AVB wont be at Spurs at the end of the season!

9th place after 12 games and just 6 goals from open play is simply not good enough.

Levy will not and should not accept this

no movement up front, no creation, no invention, not a pass on for anyone. story of the season.

I cant see how people think that this is going suddenly click and we're going to score. I'm not confident we'll score more than another 3 or 4 before the new year.

Back