• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

i see you got your excuse ready for him for when he puts in another dog**** performance

I'm not sure I've ever seen you post anything other than attacking certain players, who you either consider **** or who you consider to be worse than the players you like or constantly trying to defend your favourites, often by attacking the already aforementioned players.

Is it not a bit boring?

Disagree with others on Lamela - think he's been sharp, just not got run of ball.

We're doing ok - early goal totally knocked us badly after long break. A really awful time for that to happen.

Was about to post the same thing. Must wonder why he bothers. We don't chance decent chances and he has to battle the opposition back 4 on his own every week

Not true mate. 3 or 4 good balls were put into the box v Saudi Sportswashing Machine and his movement was poor. What does he want? Chances on a plate in acres of space?

I'm guessing the yellow was for pulling Aguero back on the right.

Oh well, reasonable response to the goal, we're going to concede 1 or 2 more if we keep on defending like this. I don't like Lamela on the left either, either stick him in the centre or the right. Lennon's looked good so far on the right so centre.

i think we've been the better team here, would love a goal before half time, need to test the keeper more though.

If this is City's best team then they look way short of Champion quality. Then again, we look way way short of top 4 quality

Back