• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

Zabaleta is so good, not been quite as good as last year but he's still a solid right back.

we're looking ropey as hell at the back, but at least we appear to be carrying more threat than usual - hopefully at some point it'll manifest itself in a shot on target. very promising start from lennon.

I think we are playing ok

just **** that the goal went in. They are breaching us so next goal is crucial

On the plus side, we have disposed them 4 or 5 times in their own half, need to be more incisive when that happens though

Playing Dembele as a DM is just daft though. He's not defensively minded and doesn't even move the ball well in the way a deep lying CM like Carrick would do

exactly, but thats what AVB chose to do against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and it just shows how important Sandro is to us.

i'm liking the fact paulinho is getting forwards. ok he was about 17 yards offside there, but at least he's getting up and beyond soldado.

We've recovered ok. Look fragile mentally though - low on confidence, which made an early goal the worst possible thing.

Lennon is doing well, instead of putting Lamela on the right, I'd put him in the middle and bring Siggy or someone on to play left.

i'm liking the fact paulinho is getting forwards. ok he was about 17 yards offside there, but at least he's getting up and beyond soldado.

And the reason he's getting forward is because Soldado is playing. We have two proper DMs in the squad - Sandro and Capoue. One of these should play each game

Back