• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 1/3) ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was worried about that Tifo thing but it looked pretty awesome there.

These are photos from a couple of mates in the North Stand.

f93e8ddd0ae06c20859bec5bbcb97a7e.jpg

9ed62953cc1765a0dc2492b6f07548eb.jpg
5af91fe344784f00a337cbf29d572fb3.jpg

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Yea that clearly worked, I was a bit nervous about it when I heard they were doing it, but well done, big success.

It was the kind of epic night for which this regal stadium was built and, by the time the match was all finished, the new home of Tottenham Hotspurhad already created its own memories.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...s-league-quarter-final-first-leg-match-report

Spurs stopper Lloris made sure VAR wasn’t the star of the show in Champions League clash One Dutch official, Danny Makkelie — in his truck with his remote control and his Deliveroo takeaway — alerted his mate Bjorn Kuipers to a possible handball

THE tempo was manic and the stadium was throbbing, as they had turned the amp up to eleven at Tottenham’s new sound garden.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8828624/spurs-man-city-var-lloris-star/

Ok so you know how I complained about the atmosphere at the Palace game? Tonight it was like there was 100k people in the stadium screaming their lungs off. Loudest game I’ve been to in many many years. So proud of the team!

A few questions:

1. Was it a penalty for City in the 11th min?
2. Surely re didn’t see Fernandinhos elbow on Kane and therefore he could (but won’t) retrospectively be banned?
3. How bad was Kane’s injury? Any hope of him returning this season?
1. Never in a million years . Complete and utter disgrace.
2. No he won't (He should, but will never happen)
3. Hard to say Rune Bratseth, former brilliant CB for Werder Bremen, has had his fair share of similar ankle injuries. He said that the first two or three times it happens, it takes time to heal, but subsequent injuries can heal rather quickly. Let's hope he's right!

Pep can go fudge himself.
Disgusting the way he sent them up to do Kane. He was battered all night, it was shocking reffing and no protection. IF the ref had been up to it and delivered the cards he should've in the first-half, Kane doesn't get injured.
Kane injured himself. Can't blame Delph, or anyone else for that one. Kane was way too late, and it was a tackle he didn't have to make.

Pep can go fudge himself.
Disgusting the way he sent them up to do Kane. He was battered all night, it was shocking reffing and no protection. IF the ref had been up to it and delivered the cards he should've in the first-half, Kane doesn't get injured.

We criticise our own refs, often rightly, but I think all bar the worst would have been all over that tonight.

but, but isn't trippier more of a likely brainfart than rose ? his 'handball' was because of a brick ref and crap var than a bad decision

Anyhoo, no brainfarts, played well tonight - onwards and upwards
No, Trippier is just brick and plays at his level. Rose is good but fudges up with reasonable regularity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back