• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Dnipro

That penalty stems from Michael Dawson doing once AGAIN what he's done too often this season and charging too far upfield without winning anything. WHY does he DO that?!!!!! It's MADNESS. He does NOT have speed! It's suicidal.

watching dawson continuing to play for spurs is just like having a dentist appointment that never, ever ends. ever.

90 yard rakers, diving in, whenever he's faced up by an opponent he literally has no idea what to do. hopefully we won't be subjected to this for ever more.

Its attitude from the management about this competition filtering down to the players.
If the game was important to Sherwood the full team would be out and they know it.

Wow the comments are getting funnier.

I thought we had a good squad? so why not use it. Blimey.

Its attitude from the management about this competition filtering down to the players.
If the game was important to Sherwood the full team would be out and they know it.

And then you'd all be complaining when we go to Norwich and draw 1-1 putting in a tired performance.

Armchair Expert and Modric THFC ...... says it all really

Again, we just dont seem to have any purpose to our play. Even less so than under redknapp.

Time after time we fail to do the simple. We dont play to any of the strengths of our players....

And then you'd all be complaining when we go to Norwich and draw 1-1 putting in a tired performance.

my superfan 5000 kit is in the post. i ordered it on amazon the other day. i'll be waanking off to pictures of rose and dawson in no time.

If we cant beat the side with the worst form in the league right now we have no business thinking of champion's league.

What league season? Trying get 5th to get into the Europa League again?

Oh yeah, I forgot we have ZERO CHANCE of getting 4th as we are so far behind Lolerpool. Sorry for not realizing that 3 points over 12 games is mathematically impossible. I bow to your superior mathematical skills.

i suppose the truth of the matter is 3 out of our back 4 are Dawson, Rose and Naughton :eek:

put Capoue in this sort of form in front of them and its not hard to see why we look so appalling.

Oh yeah, I forgot we have ZERO CHANCE of getting 4th as we are so far behind Lolerpool. Sorry for not realizing that 3 points over 12 games is mathematically impossible. I bow to your superior mathematical skills.

No we have zero chance of top 4 because were not good enough. We have Arsenal at home and liverpool and chelsea away. WE wont get results in any of those games.

Overall, I think given the pitch and given the squad, we've done MORE than enough to score at least two goals. We've missed some real sitters tonight, some terrible misses, and our defence has been shambolic, absolutely shambolic. But I think we have created a fair amount all told…I back Sherwood's rotation tactic personally…he did the right thing in my book, that starting 11 should be good enough to get a result, and if they took their chances they would've proven it. We're still in the tie by some distance…luckily...

Our defense is so shockingly bad it's an embarrassment at times, the panic that sets in and the subsequent headless chicken act leaves me wondering how some of these players craft a living for this club.

Back