• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Dnipro

If Townsend hadn't had that good couple of games for england earlier this season, he would still be being picked at Spurs. I reckon those two games managed to convince a lot of people, including our management, that he's better than he is.
I think he is well below a top 4 standard player.

he's just coming back from injury to be fair to him. although im not sure i'd have him on set piece duty :lol:

Watching Capoue one of the things a good dm has is anticipation and positioning. Capoue seems to turn up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Watch him run around clumsily in the wrong areas when they start to attack.

We look pretty rubbish. Need a rocket up our aarse and impose our game. Too disjointed and a few players lacking playing time / confidence.

Hopefully Sherwood can come up with a plan at half time because it looks like he's never seen this lot before and have no real plan to counteract them

We look pretty rubbish. Need a rocket up our aarse and impose our game. Too disjointed and a few players lacking playing time / confidence.

Why should the players take it seriously when the club as a whole isnt taking this game seriously. Why isnt the full team out there?

Goals in only 2 of the 8 games.

There surely should be more in the later kick-offs. Most of the sides which like to go forward are in them too.

In a dreadful performance Capoue and Townsend stand head and shoulders above the others with their utter ****ness

Townsend looks out of sorts. More worrying than all of that is how disjointed our defending is. Can't remember the last time our defence looked solid

With Konoplyanka and Giuliano in their team, I expected Dnipro to have more footballing ability in their team.

For us, I like Chadli and think that Soldado will improve as the game goes on.
Our defence has however been poor. As well as Capoue and Townsend as others have mentioned.

If Townsend hadn't had that good couple of games for england earlier this season, he would still be being picked at Spurs. I reckon those two games managed to convince a lot of people, including our management, that he's better than he is.
I think he is well below a top 4 standard player.

Nowhere near top 4, not even sure he is prem standard.

That opportunity that Matheus had was a joke. How on earth did we allow that to happen? Rose has been dreadful. I think Naughton has dealt with Konoplyanka quite well.

That half reminded me of Sherrif away. Lucky not to be behind. Shocking 10/15 mins midway through that half.

Must do better in the 2nd half. This game is there for the taking and one foot in the Last 16 if we move up a gear

Come on you spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking stuff. Defensive line is all over the place. Out of position badly when we lost the ball and players not picking up runners when we do. Soldado again cant hit the target and Shatli skies one so normal service resumed from him. They badly look like they do not want to be there.

Back