• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Dnipro

We seem to lack shape tonight. XI strangers occasionally making contact with someone else on the right team but at other times just drifting. Dnipro ain't great and are rusty but otherwise we would be neck deep already

Low quality game on a bad pitch. We need to show some quality. Glimpses in attack. But we're too exposed in defense. Needs sorting!

cant wait for ajax salzburg later. thats going to be a great game. i reckon salzburg are going to do them.

if anyone fancies a flutter its a good one to stick a couple of quid on.

Capoue has looked really low on confidence. Give him benefit of the doubt due to the pitch, but he's looked poor for me.

I put 20 on them earlier at 9/4.. awesome team.

i'm loving watching them this season. my loyalties lie elsewhere in austrian football but they are playing some breathtaking stuff.

players like alan and mane could defintely do a job in the prem.

also, when you get in the sort of flow they are in and with their style of play, it might not matter how good the opposition is, or how much of a step up in class it represents.

they absolutely murdered sturm graz on the weekend.

If Townsend hadn't had that good couple of games for england earlier this season, he would still be being picked at Spurs. I reckon those two games managed to convince a lot of people, including our management, that he's better than he is.
I think he is well below a top 4 standard player.

Back