• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace***

We didn't win enough home games last season. For these type of teams, I wouldn't mind us going with 2 forwards.

--------------vorm (if hugo is out)
walker------toby-----vert------rose
-------------dier
--------alli--------eriksen
-------------lamela
---------kane------janssen

No they aren't it's fudgeing august!!!
I forgot the emoji to denote my usual lack of seriousness!:mad: BUT, I will say (without the need for an emoji) that the start of a season after a major international championship typically is tough because the players haven't had proper time to recharge their very highly paid batteries.

:) He'll only feel good if Chich does it!

vlad-chiriches_nuw8g6llvuwp1rqgpwooguihr.jpg

Why do we not start our strongest side and make sure we get our first three points of the season?

Agreed! Play the side which is best placed to win the game. We don't need to give players a rest yet, even if they played in the Euros. I wouldnt play Dier and Wanyama together on Sat as I dont think thats the right combo against a team like Palace at home

This is a must win game if we are to avoid the same fate as last season. Dropped too many points early doors

We didn't win enough home games last season. For these type of teams, I wouldn't mind us going with 2 forwards.

--------------vorm (if hugo is out)
walker------toby-----vert------rose
-------------dier
--------alli--------eriksen
-------------lamela
---------kane------janssen

Agree. Just cant see why we need 2 DMs against teams such as Palace. Yes, against the likes of Liverpool I can understand, but Saturday 2 up top for me too and tbh in my eyes we have looked more dangerous v Inter and Everton when Kane and Janssen were both on the field

Vorm
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Dier Alli
Lamela Kane Eriksen
Janssen
0-0

Back