• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Chelski**********

pride is definitely a word that should all be on our minds this evening while we sleep, despite the twinge of disappointment.

What are you talking about, we needed a win today to keep things in our hands and we didnt get that and now as always we have thrown every possible advantage away to be in a retarded hoping for the opposition to slip up position. Yeah proud as hell....

I we get 72 and don't make top 4 what more can we really do. That's a club record and a league record for a team to finish 5th.

We can ask about dropped points but so can any team. I'd take 72 points and see what everyone else does

fudge Adebayor was in turbo mode tonight, where did that come from. Imagine if he'd been like that all season.

AVB's biggest mistake: Allowing the canteen to run out of Powerhorse from September until May.

What are you talking about, we needed a win today to keep things in our hands and we didnt get that and now as always we have thrown every possible advantage away to be in a retarded hoping for the opposition to slip up position. Yeah proud as hell....

*smashes head into wall*

why. i think this year he's been treated ridiculously on this forum. sure he hasn't scored the goals, but his effort has generally been there.. people just make their mind up and refuse to take the blinkers off.. it's my opinion. if you wanted, i could call all of your posts stupid, but i respect people's entitlement to an opinion. and im not a ****.

Do you not think this kind of performance is exactly part of the reason why people have been so angry with Ade this season?

Just need to beat Stoke and put the pressure on the scum. I'd expect them to beat Wigan but put the pressure on them first and leave it with them. Then Saudi Sportswashing Machine away won't be easy.

Outside chance Villa will beat Chelsea as well, they have EL final a few days later and may play a weakened team or they may not fight as hard.

Has it occured to anyone that chelsea could have two tough games agaibst villa and everton??? If they draw one and lose one???

*smashes head into wall*

Why am I proud to get a point because we threw away the game with cheap goals. If anything being happy with a point shows we belong in the Europa league. We needed to win to show we belong in the big time like Chelsea got against Utd. We didnt and we dont.

Do you not think this kind of performance is exactly part of the reason why people have been so angry with Ade this season?

i don't think tonight's performance is that far from some of his previous showings this season.. take the goal and assist away and that's about how he's performed in an all round sense for a lot of the year.. holding the ball up, running the channels, winning flick ons etc.. i admit he has had some poor outings, but he has been nowhere near as bad as has been suggested around here.

posters on this board do have a penchant for melodrama though.

Jesus Christ. We might hate Chelsea and I fudging HATE Chelsea, but they can play some brilliant football.

Come on man. Have some perspective.

Stoke v Spurs (away win)
Spurs v Sunderland (home win)

Villa v Chelsea (draw)
Chelsea v Everton (home win)

Woolwich v Wigan (home win)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Woolwich (away win)

So alas..

3. Chelsea 73
4. Woolwich 73
5. Spurs 72

Just need to beat Stoke and put the pressure on the scum. I'd expect them to beat Wigan but put the pressure on them first and leave it with them. Then Saudi Sportswashing Machine away won't be easy.

Outside chance Villa will beat Chelsea as well, they have EL final a few days later and may play a weakened team or they may not fight as hard.

We are slightly down but not out....tremendous effort from the boys and proud they kept fighting.......

We have to keep going and go for maximum points in next two games that were capabale of.

Any spurs supporting chefs up in any hotels in Saudi Sportswashing Machine??? time to feed the goons a dodgy lasagne.

Last season taught me that optimism just makes things worse. It's no longer in our hands.

Back