• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Chelski**********

Why am I proud to get a point because we threw away the game with cheap goals. If anything being happy with a point shows we belong in the Europa league. We needed to win to show we belong in the big time like Chelsea got against Utd. We didnt and we dont.

*continues to smash head against wall*

you're allowed to be disappointed. but to say you're not proud is just bang out of order. imo.

i don't think tonight's performance is that far from some of his previous showings this season.. take the goal and assist away and that's about how he's performed in an all round sense for a lot of the year.. holding the ball up, running the channels, winning flick ons etc.. i admit he has had some poor outings, but he has been nowhere near as bad as has been suggested around here.

posters on this board do have a penchant for melodrama though.

Thats nowhere near his normal performance, hence the reaction here. He is a joke, a bit like Jenas, he can have great games but the rest of the time milks the fans out of every penny. The faster we get this waste of space out the better.

Guys not over! We should have won that in the end! 2 games to go! Chelsea can fcuk up, we can fcuk up and arsenal can fcuk up!

I'm the most pessimistic fan around but arsenal Chelsea and city aren't mugs they are decent sides and we have got so close to them! Yes champions league football is great but you and I will always be here watching it season after season!

That said, it's not over!!!!!

Has it occured to anyone that chelsea could have two tough games agaibst villa and everton??? If they draw one and lose one???

Villa have nothing to play for, Everton will be turmoil now the manager is being publicly lined up for a bigger club

IMO it's over, they'll both take 6 points

It was a stirring fightback and credit for the effort. But yet again your left scratching you head. We HAD to win this. With a few minutes to go we HAD to take a punt to keep it on our hands. Defoe HAD to come on.

But he didnt.

What's to be proud of? We were outplayed for about 70 minutes of the game. For the beginning of the second half we couldn't string two passes together. Huddlestone's had his last ever haircut in his life. I'll see you guys in the Czech Republic next season.

Think they did well tonight in the end. I like teams who come back into games. We kept going.

Also reassured about the quality on the ball of some of them. Siggy and Ade did well for the goal, holtby tried. Also nice to actually win without Bale doing everything.

Some changes need to be made anyway, we all know dawson is not good enough long term, and playing with Lennon is like playing with 10players. Just not good enough.

Obviouslt it is now unlikely that we'll make CL, but we cannot be too unhappy about tonight. Chelsea are obviously are a very, very good side with heaps of players that we'd be more than delighted to have at the lane. We overachieved in drawing this game, can't see how that is debatable.

Well done spurs. There is still hope. And if we don't make CL, fudge it. It's not like we don't know how to cope with that.

Guys not over! We should have won that in the end! 2 games to go! Chelsea can fcuk up, we can fcuk up and arsenal can fcuk up!

I'm the most pessimistic fan around but arsenal Chelsea and city aren't mugs they are decent sides and we have got so close to them! Yes champions league football is great but you and I will always be here watching it season after season!

That said, it's not over!!!!!

*Clapping smiley*

(I really need to learn them for when I'm on the iPhone!)

Proud of the lads, fought hard and got a draw after being behind twice without even having to rely on Bale.

Still in with a shout...

Some of you guys seem completely without perspective.

I have to say I'm out of hope. Spurs have done this to me again. They make us think we've done it but then go and fudge it up.

What's to be proud of? We were outplayed for about 70 minutes of the game. For the beginning of the second half we couldn't string two passes together. Huddlestone's had his last ever haircut in his life. I'll see you guys in the Czech Republic next season.

Not on Mcdonald's wages ;)

*continues to smash head against wall*

you're allowed to be disappointed. but to say you're not proud is just bang out of order. imo.

So I am proud to be disappointed?? Maybe we are not good enough and I should be proud that we gave it a go. Reminds me of the brick years.

Anybody listening to Hoddle and Souness OMG

Ridiculous from 2 footballing men...

Slating AVB, Harry better but not one mention of losing VDV, Modric and King not to mention having no Sandro, Kaboul and Lennon for large parts of the season and the manager ot being backed in the transfer market

Pair of total tossers

Outplayed my arse. They got a goal from a set piece another from a counter attack.
They didnt exactly let siege to our goal at any point.
They sat back and made it difficult once they went ahead for the second time.

Back