• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Chelski**********

This game brings me back to the Man bricky game in, I think 2010, where we had to win to guarantee top four.

I think Chelscum will lose tomorrow and we will then beat Chelscum on Wednesday and I think that will more or less guarantee us CL football - maybe I shouldnt have said that.

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This game brings me back to the Man bricky game in, I think 2010, where we had to win to guarantee top four.

I think Chelscum will lose tomorrow and we will then beat Chelscum on Wednesday and I think that will more or less guarantee us CL football - maybe I shouldnt have said that.

No mate, you're on the right path...today felt the Bolton game which preceded Emirates Marketing Project that year...

No mate, you're on the right path...today felt the Bolton game which preceded Emirates Marketing Project that year...

That swhat I said to myself on train back. When Thudd scored - im hoping this season has same ending except its Le Arse that suffer

This game will be a defining point for AVB and us. I do not expect us to get beaten. I do not want a scrappy win. I want us to go and beat them as we did at Wembley in the League Cup.
We have beaten Manchester United, Emirates Marketing Project and Arsenal in the EPL this season. I want a Chelsea win for the full set. For the first time?

This kind of game seems to have repeated itself every year since...

Sweet Jesus forgive us for this blasphemous abomination.

What about....

-------------Lloris------------------
Walker--Dawson--Vertonghen--Ekotto
---Huddlestone-----Dembele-------
------------Carroll-----------------
Lennon-----------------------Bale
-------------Adebayor-------

Mine's a cider.
Cheers.

Biggest game of the season.

------------------Lloris-------------------
Walker--Kaboul----Vertonghen--Ekotto
---------Sandro--Holtby--Dembele------
Lennon--------Ade--------------Bale

This. Except Kaboul had a relapse didn't he and is definitely out for the season now. So Dawson.

Sweet Jesus forgive us for this blasphemous abomination.

What about....

-------------Lloris------------------
Walker--Dawson--Vertonghen--Ekotto
---Huddlestone-----Dembele-------
------------Carroll-----------------
Lennon-----------------------Bale
-------------Adebayor-------

Dembele and Lennon are both unlikely to be fit and you know Parker will start.
Also Bale on the left? Why?

After Arsenal's win today it is us who need to win on Wednesday now.
I have to say i'm struggling to see how tactically we can overcome them, especially with the players we're likely to have out now. Can anyone offer any hope tactically? I'm especially looking to those who have followed the way Chelskiu have been playing since Rafa's 'Boro rant'.
Can't see us keeping out Demba Ba, Hazard or Mata. Imagine if John Terry plays and they get a corner or free-kick?? Scary!

It's shame we have the such key players as Sandro and likely Dembele and/or Lennon missing. Going for the jugular might have been our only hope as they don't have a recognised and reliable defensive midfielder (whilst Liuz has been good, he's still be in the pockets of a Dembele-Sandro axis imo).

One thing is for sure: If we play like today we'll get humiliated.

Sigh

Also we MUST start Ade and keep Defoe on the bench for the last 20 mins or so. We'll need Ade's hold-up play as keeping possession more consistently will be our main hope of getting a foothold in the game.

I also hope we are physically up for the fight: expect a reducer early doors from Luiz and/or Terry. Sigh, I miss the beast Sandro:(

Also we MUST start Ade and keep Defoe on the bench for the last 20 mins or so. We'll need Ade's hold-up play as keeping possession more consistently will be our main hope of getting a foothold in the game.

I also hope we are physically up for the fight: expect a reducer early doors from Luiz and/or Terry. Sigh, I miss the beast Sandro:(

If anybody's got fresh legs it'd be Ade. Has done poo all for near 30 games now. I was impressed today though with the effort he gave when he came on.

On a side, I just tried to look for a video of Ade dominating so I could cheekily ask "where has this Ade gone?" but he literally finds a way to hit the keeper every. single. time. Even when he's got an open net he'll take about 4 touches and nervily pass it into the net. I know I remember an Ade that could hold off defenders at will and link up play better than most, but we haven't seen that in over a year now

That City game a draw was good enough for us and the game played into our hands because of that. City were extra desperate. A draw here, whilst a great result, is not as valuable. Basically we are in a weaker position this time round.

Still seething, and I gave myself twelve hours to get over it.

We cannot keep falling asleep and tying our bootlaces to the back of Gareth Bale's fudging shirt.

I've never felt as angry at the lethargy of a performance as I did(and still do) at our performance yesterday.

We won, hooray. We played like donkeys on dinosaur sterilizer, fudging boo.

Sigh.

If the team's losing motivation at this stage of the season there's really nothing anyone can do about it, and that terrifies me more than any amount of bad luck, refereeing ineptitude or woeful finishing.

----------------Lloris------------------

Walker----Daws---------Verts----Naughton

----------Parker---------Hudd---------

Holtby------------Bale--------------Siggy

------------------Ade-----------------

Subs: Friedel, Caulker, Benny, Dembele (if fit)/Livermore, Carroll, Lennon (if fit)/Dempsey, Defoe

Prediction: depends, really. If we show up not giving a fudge, then 10-0 Chelsea with John Terry scoring a hat-trick and then shagging every single Spurs WAG while looking their partners in the eye and laughing noiselessly.

If we decide to play like we care again, then it is anyone's game, though 2-1 seems appropriate with Bale and Verts for us versus Mata for them.

Last edited:
Back