• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea

How Dier didn't get his marching orders for that late tackle on Fibreglass I'll never know. Looks like he went to break his leg(s).

Simply put... Because the ref lost control of the game

I rate Clattenburg but if he had refereed that to the letter of the law it would have been a very different game

F**king love Dier. Didn't see him as a holding midfielder but he's been sensational this year. Last night, he went up in my estimation even if he went a bit OTT. Those tackles and his interview after revealed a lot. It was no coincidence he did Hazard and Fabregas - the two odious loud-mouthed w**kers.

F**king love Dier. Didn't see him as a holding midfielder but he's been sensational this year. Last night, he went up in my estimation even if he went a bit OTT. Those tackles and his interview after revealed a lot. It was no coincidence he did Hazard and Fabregas - the two odious loud-mouthed w**kers.

I watched his interview on sky sports today via the app and he looked like he was about to cry tears of rage, absolutely fuming. Love it, just needs to be harnessed slightly but his passion for this club is just so evident.

Could not agree more...are we seeing the next Roy Keane? I think so...plus some...

I watched his interview on sky sports today via the app and he looked like he was about to cry tears of rage, absolutely fuming. Love it, just needs to be harnessed slightly but his passion for this club is just so evident.

It will happen. This has been a massive year and honestly, who knows what this unit can achieve in the coming seasons...

We can't afford that steff we just need to beat those fudgekers home and away.
It will happen. We have the balls to stand up to them and they won't like it. This is like when 'the others' had Viera, etc...

It is a new era my friend and we will teach people lessons in all ways, but always with respect!

So our players kicked lumps out of Chelsea, trod on hands, gouged eyes and threw bogies.

Yes I should find it disagreeable, it is wrong, i would hate it being done to us.

But Fcuk me it was beautiful.

Every crunching tackle.

Moaning Fabregas.

Hissing scum fans.

Seeing our players running to back each other up.

The absolute hatred of not winning pushing them over the edge.

A manager refusing to criticise our players in public.

I have watched those Dier crunching tackles again and again and they keep getting better. That final pole axe on Cesc! Wow.

We have gone from being a push over team, who gets fouled, who had players who didn't back each other up to a team full of bar*tards.

And it is beautiful.

COYS

No word on any bans on any of our players yet either, hopefully it'll remain quiet. Any word on Toby's injury? Would hate to lose him for the last two games.

Back