• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

Well said Tim. I am not a fan of him. but as stated previously, he says everything that the fans want to hear. If some players dont like what he says, tough.
I dont like some of the things my boss says, but you get on with it.

"Fourth, wake up"

He's bang on the money. 7th more like it at this rate

Lets see what Thursday and Sunday brings. Two massive games for the players to show some b@lls and give the fans something to sing about

Im also starting to lose patience with 'Verts', super? my bum crack he is, on how much a week and sulks because he is playing on the left, boo fuccking hoo.

look, playing for Spurs would be a tough gig for any player,because the expectations are always high and when your'e competing against the likes of Liverpoll and Arsenal et al for a top four place it cannot be easy. However, we need players who thrive under pressure. they do exist, we have players who hide, who make conservative passes because they are afraid of making mistakes and who freeze in crucial moments. Why do you think our home form has been so poor?

I think we will come out of the blocks flying against Benfica, then end up crapping our lillywhite knickers again left feeling sorry after a nearly performance again. Sounds about right I think.....

I want someone who does care! who I can relate to. who will match my joy or despair at whatever we do! Someone who will be honest and give us no B***sh*t!

Tim set up well today, we had a plan we were doing ok, maybe I would have had Townsend for Siggy but other than that we were fine. Then mr big time champions league charlie resenting doing a job at left back f**ks up and you saw the rest.

Tim INHERITED this bunch of gutless brainfarting F**ktards....he WANTED the job when all your precious so called QUALIFIED managers didnt want the job. I think Tim is the sort of manager this team has been crying out for a long time.

Yes I want him given the gig....I want him to f**k off certain players and build a team in his image...be patient with Sherwood and I reckon it will pay off...but of course we will try the quick fix instant sucess option only for it to blow up in our faces yet again!

=D>

I'm joining the keep Tim phalanx. I'm throwing my lot in with the mighty Sherwood.

He's a winner I'm convinced. Give him time and backing and I'll think he'll turn us into winners too.

I've seen enough to make me think he should get the job. At the end of the day FdB's Ajax just got buttfuucked by Salzburg. Is he really a better bet than Tim?

I like him and think he has something about him. He'd rip the ***** mutherfuuckers out the club in the summer. I think it could be a winner.

This is even worse than the battering we got by the Top 4 in 1996-97 :eek:

Twitter / SpursStatMan: Spurs' record against teams in the top 4 this season - L5, D1, aggregate score of 23-2.

0-1 v ARSEnal (a)
1-1 v Chelsea (h)
0-6 v ManC (a)
0-5 v Liverpool (h)
1-5 - ManC (h)
0-4 v Chelsea (a)
?-? v ARSEnal (h)
?-? v Liverpool (a)

Ah you beat me to it by seconds, damn my slow copy and pasting!
Interview up on SKY
http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/287568

He says 2 seconds too late

Well said Tim. I am not a fan of him. but as stated previously, he says everything that the fans want to hear. If some players dont like what he says, tough.
I dont like some of the things my boss says, but you get on with it.

"Fourth, wake up"

He's bang on the money. 7th more like it at this rate

Lets see what Thursday and Sunday brings. Two massive games for the players to show some b@lls and give the fans something to sing about
I didn't quite know what to make of the interview.
I agreed 100% with what he said but maybe it was the manner in which he said it.
I really respect that this really matters to him and the club really matters, but it did remind me of a Brian Robson interview, where there was a part of you that wanted to give him a hug and set him up with a good psychotherapist.

yep. this 100% winning the EL would make this a fantastic seasons, winning a euro trophy? i'd absolutely love it.

can't see it happening as there are too many strong teams left in but it's a knockout at this stage so anything is possible i guess - i think the term 'cup team' best describes our clubs history and our trophy wins in Europe are what i look back in envy of the most

could anyone ever, ever even remotely imagine the same thing happening the other way around? not on your fuucking life.

goals given that weren't over the line, offside goals, penalties for nothing (today, hasselbaink), funded by a crook, plastic cuunthead kids waving giant plastic flags when pay day etoo scores a fuucking blag.

takes the piiss. fuucking absolute cuunts. ivanovic looks like an absilute cuunt, terry a wideboy fuucking cuunt, lampard fat pasty munching thundercuunt, cole absolute disgrace a filthy fuucking cuunt of a bloke. ramires such a fuucking ***** and a rocket cuunt of an *******. willian, etoo all pay day cuunts.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and they have a hockey size pitch.....smarmey manager ...worse fans in the UK.....and a ****y bumfluff face chairman..........

It sad that we've literally got a team full of bottlers with no fight (bar Dawson and Sandro). Over 100m spent on 'talent' and if we're being totally honest...none have shown they're worthy of being in the first 11 bar Eriksen. Baldini dear GHod he's failed:lol:

"Some I can rely on and others I can't." He knows. Unfortunately that speech sounded like a man who has his hands tied behind his back. I'll bet he is referring to some of the 'big names' who cannot be dropped.

Like who??

When Directors pay huge amounts of money for players they dont like the manager to give them the flick, for intangibles like attitude, so I would not be at all surprised if Vertonghen and Lloris were in the frame, but he could be hinting at anyone, given it was such a gutless effort.

When Directors pay huge amounts of money for players they dont like the manager to give them the flick, for intangibles like attitude, so I would not be at all surprised if Vertonghen and Lloris were in the frame, but he could be hinting at anyone, given it was such a gutless effort.

Blimey mate I did not get THAT from what he said. Tbh I am really pleased he feels angry after that display, but I hope it doesn't overshadow his preparations for a big week coming up.

It sad that we've literally got a team full of bottlers with no fight (bar Dawson and Sandro). Over 100m spent on 'talent' and if we're being totally honest...none have shown they're worthy of being in the first 11 bar Eriksen. Baldini dear GHod he's failed:lol:

In terms of this season i will agree but i don't think we've bought a bunch of duds - the 'failing' is buying too many players who need time to adapt in one go meaning the settling in process increases which results in a squad hugely unfamiliar with each other. Individually i think we have signed good players and id be surprised if the majority don't end up becoming valuable squad members in the future should they stay beyond the summer.

Interview up on SKY
http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/287568

He says 2 seconds too late

I beat you to it this time ;)

Fingers crossed that Sherwood' candidness doesn't backfire... guess we'll soon see which of our players have the backbone to stand up and be counted during the run in and which are just waiting for the end of the season so that they can demand a move to a club where they can display their superior abilities in the CL... *cough* Vertonghen *cough* :-"

Back