• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

I want us to go all out in the europa now tbh.

I really agree. I didn't think we'd get top 4 under AVB. I didn't and don't think we'll get it under Sherwood. There's a good chance we'll finish 6th so why not try for a trophy? WIll be very difficult of course but we should certainly be putting out our best teams.

I feel for the likes of Lloris, Vertonghen and Sandro who really should be playing for a better club. No wonder Modric and Bale wanted to leave.

This is a seriously embarrassing comment. Those 3 are not blameless in that farce.

The impressive thing in this game is what a solid foundation chelsea show. Carries them through when not playing well and it could win them the league. Rock solid.

From that foundation they took the many scraps we gave them.

We were impressive, hustling and competing. We don't have a clear structure or foundation with a constantly changing side and formation. Which we maybe need to get through all these games.

I think we can feel encouraged with the performance and the desire to win. I hope this game hasn't taken its tool on our squad.

Just imagine if I'd said before the game that Vertonghen, Sandro and Walker would all get an assist each ...

Wait so your stance has changed within 10 minutes?

It's now 'if we win WHEN HE DESERVES IT' he gets the credit but he gets gets criticism when we lose...ok thanks for clearing it up.

No, he'll get credit from me when he deserves it but he gets plenty from everyone else when we scrape through a game we should have lost against Palace.

Let's be realistic it didn't matter if we won today or not we're not gonna finish above 5th or below 7th. There's an actual competition to win on Thursday.

The impressive thing in this game is what a solid foundation chelsea show. Carries them through when not playing well and it could win them the league. Rock solid.

We were impressive, hustling and competing. We don't have a clear structure or foundation with a constantly changing side and formation. Which we maybe need to get through all these games.

I think we can feel encouraged with the performance and the desire to win. I hope this game hasn't taken its tool on our squad.

Thank you.

My opinion is that your poisonous. I've defended you over the years and always stated that i liked that you NEVER took things to a personal level despite some abuse being thrown your way but you're actually worse than i thought.

I will never ever take anything you say seriously after wishing us to lose games and your opportunistic style of posting after loses/bad performances (a lot are guilty of that though tbh...but not on your level). Your relentless agenda will drive people away from this site.

We'll all be friends again in the summer when we get a leader who can unite us.

It's one of the reasons I remember the Jol years fondly, because he was the last manager who did that.

My opinion is that your poisonous. I've defended you over the years and always stated that i liked that you NEVER took things to a personal level despite some abuse being thrown your way but you're actually worse than i thought.

I will never ever take anything you say seriously after wishing us to lose games and your opportunistic style of posting after loses/bad performances (a lot are guilty of that though tbh...but not on your level). Your relentless agenda will drive people away from this site.

I tend to agree with this, for example you and I KD have had run ins but i always had respect for you. The way some on here have glee in them at our eproblems is very sad and i wonder if they actually support spurs.

I am not a Sherwood fan boy, I can see the point in getting someone better in in the summer, but how some can blame him for today I do not know. I have quite strong political beliefs but I always try to see the other point of view so I do not come across as zealot but the are some on here who are so deluded and think they should be running the club they can not see when someone like Sherwood is actually doing a reasonable job.

Today was not good but it came from a mistake and mistakes happen (though to often with us) and a very dodgy ref.

Can we please stop passing the ball back to Lloris, in future games, it doesn't end well :(

Won't be a problem at the end of the season when he goes.

Let's be realistic it didn't matter if we won today or not we're not gonna finish above 5th or below 7th. There's an actual competition to win on Thursday.

6th is UEFA next season, 7th isn't (at the moment, it depends who wins the FA cup). We still need to finish ahead of one of Everton and United.

Hang on? Wasn't this one of the games we could 'afford' to lose and still make Top 4 when people were making their predictions? Whilst we're in the hunt, I am certainly not going to give up hope.

Great post mate. Thing is Abramovich will want more eventually Chelsea looked fairly toothless were it not for Christmas come early.

Individual errors in big games have cost us dearly AGAIN! Leadership is a real problem on the pitch and off it, and we have too many players with a soft mentality that don't dig in when the going gets tough.

This clubs needs a foot up it's ass, and it starts with Levy.

I've been watching Spurs since I was six. I'm now fifty two and I have never known a club to sustain such a long run of bad luck. The sixties, seventies and eighties were okay, but since then, anything that could go wrong has gone wrong. At key moments in crucial games there is always a turning point that favours our opposition. I really think someone should perform an exorcism at WHL.

Back