• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

What? we looked good until Vertonghen (who looks like he doesn't want to be here anymore btw) ****ed up and the most ridiculous penalty call from a piece of **** ref.

No no no

It was always going to happen. Lets blame the Manager.

I did find it ironic though that the Manager gets credit when we win - seeing as when we win its in spite of TS yet when we lose its because of him

Handed on a plate to them. Inadvertent assist by Verts. Ref hamming in the final two nails in the coffin with a pen and red. Weak.

Massively frustrating. We should make subs save energy and get ready for Thursday and Sunday.

Dawson off injured. It's quite amazing that it'll take a Dawson injury and a Kaboul red card to see Vertonghen play in his best position.

Oh it gets better.
Chiriches injured
Kaboul possibly suspended
Now Dawson drops, no doubt 2/3 wks job

Joked about Ledley coming back in another thread....anyone got his number?

No no no

It was always going to happen. Lets blame the Manager.

I did find it ironic though that the Manager gets credit when we win - seeing as when we win its in spite of TS yet when we lose its because of him

I genuinely think some of them don't even realise they do this, in written form, on a public forum. Then deny all knowledge!

Oh it gets better.
Chiriches injured
Kaboul possibly suspended
Now Dawson drops, no doubt 2/3 wks job

Joked about Ledley coming back in another thread....anyone got his number?

Kaboul will definitely get recinded.

Kaboul/Vert partnership isnt bad against Arsenal.

GB is right, it's exactly the same kind of philosophy that AVB was trying to implement. AVB and Jose are from the same school of thought in that regard.

2 questions:

Did you honestly feel an upsurge in pressure in the 5/10 mins before the goal compared to bits in the 1st half?
Did Vertonghen's mistake come from severe Chelsea pressure?

Back