• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

Aaannnd now a kaboom red, that was weak from the ref ... Etoo felt a hand on the shoulder, went down. Hazard puts it away.

10 men and two goals down, i knew not taking our chances would cost us. Bye bye CL ! We need to be tighter than ever now, ppffftttt

Silly comment again

Wow conceding a goal or two really makes people incomprehensible

GB is the biggest predator going. He literally waits there, says **** all when things are looking good...then as soon as we **** up he's on here faster than Usain Bolt with his bull****.

Silly comment again

Wow conceding a goal or two really makes people incomprehensible

It's just how Chelsea play. They did it against Fulham too. Draw you in, give you false confidence, then move up a gear at the right time and hammer you.

I had a feeling that weak, chinless wonder was going to send off one of our players, only surprise was that it was Kaboul and not Sandro.

A slip and a bad ref decision.

Couldn't see us winning it, but while 0-0 it was possible. We were the better side, controlling possession. Onto the next game.

Expected this result, but I at least would have hoped Chelsea would have had to of earned it. So annoyed.

Back