• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

Come on man? you can't see how well we've played the last 20 minutes? ok it might not get us a result but you can't deny we've looked good SO FAR.

It is actually a little pathetic how some are still having a pop at sherwood. We are well in this match and while i expect chelsea to go on and win i think Sherwood is proving he can set out a team to try and attack while not forgetting the defensive side.

book bentaleb for the first foul of the game. book chelsea players in the subsequent 6 identical fouls? nah mate.
give matic offside when he's blatantly offside from a dead ball? nah mate.
chelsea at stamford bridge? yeah mate.

bentaleb needs to watch it.

We are actually playing a lot better then any of us probably thought we would so far. Unfortunetly you still have the inevitable feeling that if Chelsea score, then they will go on to score 5 (at least).

Le Saux just mocking how Mourinho has countered Timmeh's big tactical play (Walker doubling up on Hazard) by the complex move of swapping Hazard and Schurrle to the oppose sides.

Yeah....Hazard has been ripping us apart so far this match....

book bentaleb for the first foul of the game. book chelsea players in the subsequent 6 identical fouls? nah mate.
give matic offside when he's blatantly offside from a dead ball? nah mate.
chelsea at stamford bridge? yeah mate.

bentaleb needs to watch it.

He really does.
If the Chelsea players aren't already on it, Mourinho will urge them at half-time to try and provoke the 2nd yellow

Bentaleb gives the ball away so much, it's painful and terrifying. he needs to come off at half time, or he's getting sent off!

It is actually a little pathetic how some are still having a pop at sherwood. We are well in this match and while i expect chelsea to go on and win i think Sherwood is proving he can set out a team to try and attack while not forgetting the defensive side.

Pretty much this

Bentaleb completed 28 of the 29 passes he attempted in the opening 30 minutes, more than any other player.

Back