• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Cardiff City

Pick out the odd game if you want, but I think we played much better under AVB than Tim, but more importantly, successful or not, I could see what he was TRYING to do. With Tim it's so helpless, so inept, I just think he picks the best players (?!?!?), a basic formation, and hopes for the best. We have ben awful, but Ade coming back and LOTS of luck has made things look better than they are!

The odd game? He's just mentioned 5 games and he's been generous to AVB to be blunt, Hull in the league cup, Arsenal away, Sheriff away were all games where we looked completely devoid of ideas going forward.

Look today wasn't good enough anyone who argues it is needs their head examined regardless of the result, hanging on for dear life at home to Cardiff in stoppage time is simply not good enough. But tell me exactly what you think AVB was trying to do? Because I genuinely saw a man bereft of ideas of how to win home games and his plan was to grind the opposition down and play for a 1-0.

Back to Sherwood and the team, we miss Eriksen, we HAVE to start playing Lamela if he ever comes back because Lennon isn't good enough, we need to replace Kaboul because we just can't rely on him playing 2 games in a row, our full backs are poor and Sherwood isn't the finished article, we all know that.

Let me be clear, I am not saying Sherwood is the answer, he still has it ALL to prove, but how many more times do we have to appoint a shiny new up and coming/proven foreign manager only to watch it blow up in our faces before we learn it's the right man for the job not necessarily the most qualified manager out there?

Three valuable points that we simply couldn't afford to miss-out on if we are serious about a Top Four finish.

We're still very much in the mix and just a point shy of our best Premier League points total after 28 matches.

And a win against Chelsea on Saturday would set a new club record of 56 points from 29 matches, beating our previous best by two points.

Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Points Won 1992-93 to 2013-14

Back