• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton****

I think an extra man in midfield will help us keep the ball better but there is still an onus on wing backs to create. Kane dropping deep and knowing Son will be central could be good for us too and Richarlison on the bench gives us an option as the game opens up.

COYS

Feel better over the outcome of this game having seen the line-up. Now dont spoil the weekend lads

I wonder how the players are going to respond after last weeks lack lustre showings. Son needs his good boots on and Harry needs to wake up. Changing the team and formation shows just how much respect Conte has for Brighton, but we should not fear them. Hope the players have been working on the new setup. would have said we would be lucky to get a draw, but now I think we could just win this.

C. O. Y. S

Back