• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton****

Lets go, big performance, time to take chance, good opportunity to see what another RWB can do, I have a thinking Bissouma is going to show to, COYS

Emerson banned no?
Right you are, oops. I think we will see Perisic on the right and Sess on the left. I wouldn't mind seeing Perisic up top as one of the wingers as others have been saying, but think the guy deserves a rest. He is a great sub option despite having such good game intelligence... we just need fresh legs out there.

Right you are, oops. I think we will see Perisic on the right and Sess on the left. I wouldn't mind seeing Perisic up top as one of the wingers as others have been saying, but think the guy deserves a rest. He is a great sub option despite having such good game intelligence... we just need fresh legs out there.

We got 2 games a week now. Think doherty will be on the right.

Think we should make a couple of changes in addition to replacing Emerson. Fixture list congesting again, need for fresh legs, get some players going, avoid injuries. But wouldn't be surprised to see no other changes than Emerson being replaced and even with Perisic and Sessegnon starting.

Would be good to see a slight uptick in performance, but we haven't been bad recently so even more of the same could easily be enough if we can put away some chances.

Really could do with 3 points.

Desperate for a win and a clean sheet.

Season is in danger of getting away from us.

Both will be difficult against this Brighton side. I'm praying we going 3 in the middle for this one or it might not be pretty!

You know, I've never felt this down about Spurs while we were within reach of the top of the league. Weird.

Still, Brighton will be a stern test of Conte's management and our players' resolve. They're a solid and well-coached team (or at least, they were under Potter), the sort against which the Spurs of old would founder. Much like Moyes' West Ham, dare I say it.

This match is a real indicator of our season. Is winning despite playing badly the hallmark of a good team, or have we just been lucky?

Back