• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton****

Okay, I take it back about Hojbjerg, who is playing well as the midfield anchor.

Bissouma off for Skipp and Richi on for Son would be my subs. Maybe with Perisic for Doherty.

I'd take Kane off, Son has been much better today.

Doherty is fine, we don't need to weaken defensively.

Erm, to quote you:
"That's 5-3-2 for me. We need to be realitic about those BACK wingers."
So yeah, you definitely did say we're playing a back five.

Not sure Sess's heatmap would show on him on the right.

In possession and in attack the WB's have been very high up, especially Sess, with PEH being a pivot to move the ball fwd or wide. Less so Doherty, who has been attacking with deeper runs, but still from high.
So that's a 3-5-2.....with Wing Backs in a wing like position, ie in line with the midfield, not the defense (that would be a 5-3-2).

As far as them being in the forward position - that would be 3-3-4....old school!
LWB obviously.
You said Sess was further up than Son at one point. I said yes, things like that happen în a game that doesnt mean its where he plays. Again, Sess is a Wing Back and speaking of his heat map, I am sure his would be more around our box than în midfield or attack.

I've thought for a while that Sessengnon's delivery is pretty meh. It's deffo better than Royal's but it's not particularly consistent.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back