• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be honest, I don't quite know who to blame for this ongoing collapse?

These players? They're macarons. Lovable macarons, macarons who try hard, but f*cking braindead, utterly unintelligent macarons to a man.

Poch? No.

Levy? His miserliness and irrepressible desire to destroy our own-pitch chances just to save on having to buy anyone for 18 months definitely contributed to this...but then, not sure how Levy could have predicted us willingly going down to 9 men within five minutes before and after the restart.

Foyth and Son? Yes, but then, Foyth is a kid, and Son is Sonny.

Ultimately, it's just our nature. This is Tottenham. Short of massive investment on the playing side, like City got...this is who we are.

And Daniel Levy, Joe Lewis and ENIC will never, ever consider investing a single penny in the team - we will sit there contentedly, lobotomized, and juuuust about spend what we make, forever. And people will praise that model to the high heavens, because at least it isn't the 90s.

So this is who we are - now and forever.

And I'm not sure how to take that.

Well, this is basically how I called it. We're going into the game against Everton needing no less than a win, probably coming off the back of an exhausting, if not soul-destroying second leg v Ajax.

With no credible goal threat.

I didn't predict that part.

Last edited:

These players? They're macarons. Lovable macarons, macarons who try hard, but f*cking braindead, utterly unintelligent macarons to a man.

Poch? No.

Levy? His miserliness and irrepressible desire to destroy our own-pitch chances just to save on having to buy anyone for 18 months definitely contributed to this...but then, not sure how Levy could have predicted us willingly going down to 9 men within five minutes before and after the restart.

Ultimately, it's just our nature. This is Tottenham. Short of massive investment on the playing side, like City got...this is who we are.

And Daniel Levy, Joe Lewis and ENIC will never, ever consider investing a single penny in the team - we will spend what we make, forever.

So this is who we are.

They’re just knackered.

Players aren’t being picked on form currently, so there’s no competition for places.

It’s just ‘can you run a bit?’

Keep creating chances and don’t do anything stupid. Instead we had Dier, on a yellow, on a one man mission to give something away or get sent off, Son reacting for nothing and Foyth being equally brainless. Keep patient and we win. We really would have.

This had fudge all to do with missed chances and everything to do with indiscipline and a strong hint of bottle job.
He didn't react for nothing. He was first stepped on and then punched in the back. The most frustrating thing was that we steamrolled them, and they fell back to cheating, being dirty and diving. And it worked. I hate it when cheating works.

I guess we'll play Dele, Eriksen and Moura behind Llorente next week so still have a decent chance of winning, but my GHod we make things difficult for ourselves

Still a chance that a point next week will be enough for 4th...could do with Brighton getting something tomorrow

Poch? No.

And Daniel Levy, Joe Lewis and ENIC will never, ever consider investing a single penny in the team - we will sit there contentedly, lobotomized, and juuuust about spend what we make, forever. And people will praise that model to the high heavens, because at least it isn't the 90s.

So this is who we are - now and forever.

Manager has to take some of the blame here.

It was obvious after about 20 minutes someone was getting a red, he needed to calm it down.

The ONLY plus is that Son might put in a incredible performance v Ajax to make up for his idiocy today.

Not holding my breath though. We are a car-crash of a team right now.

Amazing performance by Pauson too. Don’t cheat him of his due. But we need to spot refs like this and play smarter. How on earth he doesn’t see the rugby tackle on Dele at the end is unbelievable! Unbelievable! Nailed on pen.

We are going to have to undo some serious poor form now. I still (naively?) believe we will do it.
At least it remains in our own hands.

He didn't react for nothing. He was first stepped on and then punched in the back. The most frustrating thing was that we steamrolled them, and they fell back to cheating, being dirty and diving. And it worked. I hate it when cheating works.

Keep your fudging discipline for fudge sake. No need to react. Sons one of my favourite players but if I was Poch I’d kick him from one end of the Vitality Stadium to the other. Utterly fudging shameful from him.

Fukking typical, just the kind of performance I needed to see after just coughing up dough for a new season ticket

Keep your fudging discipline for fudge sake. No need to react. Sons one of my favourite players but if I was Poch I’d kick him from one end of the Vitality Stadium to the other. Utterly fudging shameful from him.
Of course I agree with that, I disagreed that he reacted for nothing.

Anyway, we're all stupid qunts for choosing to care about football, what a silly game eh?

I'm gonna watch the snooker...

Back