• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we can't beat Everton we don't deserve Top Four. I'd back us to do it, we were playing well before Dier, Son and Foyth melted down. We really need a Cardiff win today.

You’re right but all it would have taken today is for Dier, Son and Foyth to stay calm. They’re terrible, their style suits us and are on the beach.

fudging two points from West Ham at home and Bournemouth away and we do that? I can’t fudging believe it. I really fudging can’t.

Yes I know just soooo tinkled off with second half of season it’s just been poor.

We're gonna finish 4th and 5th place Goons are gonna the Europa.....

That doesn't matter anymore, we'd still be in the CL. The scenario involving someone in 4th not being in the CL the next season only comes into play if we somehow get past Ajax (unlikely), beat Barcelona (even more unlikely) and finish outside of top 4 (looking more and more likely by the week...).

We really should have put them to the sword in the first half, they barely got an injury time winner against 9 men for an entire half. They're a sh*t team with dirty players, and when they're relegated the league will be better for it. Nice for them to get their first win against us in like forever though.

That doesn't matter anymore, we'd still be in the CL. The scenario involving someone in 4th not being in the CL the next season only comes into play if we somehow get past Ajax (unlikely), beat Barcelona (even more unlikely) and finish outside of top 4 (looking more and more likely by the week...).

4th will be kicked into the final qualifying round

We need to patch Harry Kane up for the last game. I don't care if he plays on crutches. We need him. There aren't any goals in this team now.

AND need a Wolves win so that it ends Everton's season!!
And for the rest of this weekend a Huddersfield win and a Brighton win. Simples. What a crud fest. At least we have Ajax away to look forward to and everyone will be super confident after today. All that mental resolve and toughness we have.

We had 4 brilliant chances to score before the first red, what can you do if we are missing chance after chance game after game?

Keep creating chances and don’t do anything stupid. Instead we had Dier, on a yellow, on a one man mission to give something away or get sent off, Son reacting for nothing and Foyth being equally brainless. Keep patient and we win. We really would have.

This had fudge all to do with missed chances and everything to do with indiscipline and a strong hint of bottle job.

Back