• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As predicted.

And because our boys are too STUPID to go down with cramp and kill the game off with diving.

I was thinking it was admirable how we weren’t just time wasting. But I was wrong. Should have done all we could to kill time

Lloris rooted to his line. For fudges sake.

I'm going to sound like an old dad here (well I am a dad)....

I'm not even angry, I'm just disappointed. Disappointed at our lack of transfer activity, disappointed in the players and disappointed in the comprehensive advantage we've thrown away, that leaves us on the verge of perhaps the biggest bottle job in our recent history. And that's saying something.

A lot of our fans were angry when some in the media weren't taking us seriously as title contenders. And asking why. Well, this is why. The two of them are likely to end up achieving 2 of the 2 highest ever league points total. And we're going to the final weekend unsure if we'll be playing CL next season.

Genuinely just...what is there to say?

I reckon we'll get top 4, but fudge me, we've made a meal of it. If anything though, the last few months have really highlighted how badly we need recruits in the summer, and quite a few of them.

Levy will give you nothing - get used to it.

To a man who can go 18 months without signing anyone, anything is possible.

Wanyama marking fresh air there.

Can't be too harsh on them, it's been a good effort and an impossible task really.

Foyth, Son and Dier were all qunts who possibly need shooting (might change my mind, we do have the 2nd leg to deal with yet).

I reckon we'll get top 4, but fudge me, we've made a meal of it. If anything though, the last few months have really highlighted how badly we need recruits in the summer, and quite a few of them. So bare bones once we're hit with a couple of injuries.

We needed recruitment last summer, if we dont get top 4 its down to this.

The squad is shattered

Honestly cannot believe we're throwin this away.

The way this is going, Wolves will drop points today meaning that Everton has something to play for next week

This is a game we’d have won if we’d played with our brains. They’re fudging terrible.

Dier, Son and Foyth let the club down today. Big time. They should all be fudging embarrassed. Pochs gotta take some responsibility here too. What the fudge did he send out on the pitch?

Thought the 9 left out did well. Eriksen and Moura were fantastic.

Beyond gutted. Beyond furious. Typical fudging Tottenham.

Sorry but how we did not strengthen then sell Dembele has come home to roost. All the injury’s and how tired we have looked.

This has been a shambles.

A point would have been massive.

United would have been gone. (They had the easiest 2 games)

Arsenal have to win both games ..still do

Chelsea would have needed a win and a draw.

Back