• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa ***

Just a couple of thoughts. Romero is really giving me the bricks and has been for some time. Stands on the ball posing and then sends insipid passes to players under pressure. Kulu, Maddison and Son look wwwaaayyy off the pace. Also. if you take a knock and we are under pressure, get the fudge up!

Romero ran over to VDV man and left a gaping hole in our defence, he is always making stupid decisions with and without the ball.

Didn’t realise Richie was injured. We need someone to aim for in the box, Son is not scoring a header or holding it up, he keeps giving the ball away.

That is something we lack when son is up top.

Ideally we bring Werner on for Kulusevski and try and get Werner and Johnson in behind villa and then cut it back to son.

Any crosses into the box, son isn't winning. Maybe stick Dragusin or Romero up top if that's what we want to do. But that's a last 5 min desperation move

Where tf has swashbuckling break the lines Bissouma gone? He looks so ponderous and an accident waiting to happen every time he gets the ball.
Good half from BJ and Destiny. Midfield really need to start seeing those runs in behind, so much space to exploit.

In my humble opinion we are getting done over tactically. We do not look a threat in the final third and Villa are soaking it up with ease. They are sitting back and trying to hit us with the ball over the top or capitalise on a mistake from us. Hopefully Ange has a plan B and changes things after the break. All the possession but we are going nowhere. Need to step it up for the second half. We haven`t even had a shot yet

I reckon we’ve done pretty well. Dominated the ball just struggling to break down a very negative Villa.

Can’t believe how much they’ve changed their style to play against us. Long ball over the top at every opportunity. It might catch us out at some point but I think we’ve scrambled well so far.

Just need a little bit more on the final third. Werner for Kulusevski please.

In my humble opinion we are getting done over tactically. We do not look a threat in the final third and Villa are soaking it up with ease. They are sitting back and trying to hit us with the ball over the top or capitalise on a mistake from us. Hopefully Ange has a plan B and changes things after the break. All the possession but we are going nowhere. Need to step it up for the second half. We haven`t even had a shot yet
Yes, this is the Spanish way. Very sly. We are walking straight into Emery's trap.
They played Ajax on Thurs, they are getting tired, we need to be zipping it about and running running running them until their Scottish legs fail them.
Instead we are dozily fannying about and looking perplexed.
We are MILES behind the top 3, if this is our goto gameface brilliant best with plenty of rest.

Beginning to think Bissouma’s not for us. Not sure what he brings.

He wasn't great. I posted the same. But away from home, against a difficult villa side, we should probably cut him some slack. His lack of awareness is a big issue. He doesn't look around. Then he is not moving the ball with speed or confidence, or driving into them. Doesn't seem confident. There is a better player in there.

Back