• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa ***

Have to say I am surprised Werner is dropped to the bench. Thought it did well last week.Maybe he has a slight niggle. Not a bad option though to come v tired legs

I hope the players concentrate on getting 3pts as opposed to revenge, If they want to 'smash the cash' lets get 3-0 up and bring on Royal and PEH to do some damage

Maybe Dragusin can sneak into the away dressing room with his ninja hair and lie in wait, disguised as a bottle of Lucozade, and then 2 minutes before the match he can spring out of his hiding place and pull Cash's nuts clean off?
If we were to take out one of their players, I'd prefer it was someone who is actually half decent, not that clogger Cash!

Back