• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

Arcspace, I hope Lloris goes fudging ninja on their forwards' shots - i have a feeling we're going to need him. I will be preparing to eat humble pie and nothing will give me greater pleasure if I have to do it!

They will control it but we can hurt them for sure.

They always do, hammer us possession wise all the time. We should be watching videos/DVDs of how previous teams are beating them, I'm sure we do. I mean Man Utd let them have possession until final third where they bombarded them

Most Arsenal fans think we'll go double digits on them with there defence and our line up

'most' arse fans???? are you sure about that or is it just one of your arse mates

Arse are full strength, at home, and even though they are in bad form we are in even poorer shape and we have loads of players out

i doubt most arse fans would think we are going to stuff them.....come on stop exaggerating

'most' arse fans???? are you sure about that or is it just one of your arse mates

Arse are full strength, at home, and even though they are in bad form we are in even poorer shape and we have loads of players out

i doubt most arse fans would think we are going to stuff them.....come on stop exaggerating

If I was an Arsenal fan getting both team lineups I'd be confident of a 3-0 greasing of us :( Like above, they're full strength and we're probably half strength and the players we have out are key players in midfield and defence.

Most Arsenal fans are idiots.
We're gonna get completely overrun in the middle Cazorla, Wheelchair and Arteta versus Sandro and Huddlestone.
We'd have been better off playing Livermore today than Hudd in a 442.

Agree. The lineup seems to have pleased many fans because it's attacking.... but it's too much I think. You don't go to the Emirates and expect to blow them off the park, it just doesn't happen.

That line up has restored my full faith.....ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:barnet::barnet::barnet:

I don't see who can get the ball to our forwards...Sandro and Thudd are too slow and are likely to get too swamped to even get the chance to look up and pick a long pass

Don't think Caulker is a big loss on the deck as he doesn't pick up and ball watches.
He is also limited bringing the ball out and with his distribution.

He will be a huge loss aerially though,on set pieces defensively and offensively.

They offer a threat these days on set pieces and we are just so small! Trouble ahead!

what....why?

4-4-2. Caulker out. Hudd part of a two-man central midfield.

We are either gonna get utterly hammered or grab the greatest victory in football history.

Back