• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

Jeremy Wilson ‏@JWTelegraph

Walcott, oxlade-chamberlain and szczesny all ready to start against tottenham but kieran gibbs unlikely to make it

What about our doubtful players? Have any of Walker, Lennon, Defoe trained yet? How's the new training ground for climbable trees lol?

Thought they pulled out few days back.. that's why Hudd and someone else got called up?

Or am I going crazy!?

Wayne Rooney, Theo Walcott, Jonjo Shelvey, Kyle Walker and Aaron Lennon have all been ruled out.

I noticed Walcott pulled out but is training with le arse today so wondered if ours were.. Lennon was poor last week but I always want him playing against them... especially with Vermaelen or Santos at LB!

We will have a hundred shots at goal and Szczczczceny will save every one of them. Tends to be the way with us and returning goalkeepers.

Arse, on the other hand, get a bent Marton Fulop when they come up against a new keeper.

I would love it if Dembele made it for this one.. He could make all difference...

Is Mr Miyagi still alive? [-o<

Neither of our fans seem to be looking forward to this one...

I reckon 2-1 Arsenal unfortunately. Can't see a great derby game.

Lennon always seems to be injured whenever we play them.

he usually plays brick against them so probably you think he's injured because he doesnt do anything? I don't actually think he played 1 minute against them last season though, so you may be on to something

Back