• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs AFC Bournemouth, Sun 20th Mar 2016***

Carroll really frustrates me! Instead of just drifting a little bit more wide, where he could have gone for goal or deliver it to Kane in the box, he just stops the play completely.

Yassss, a Win and 3 points !!! Luverly, in control, they hardly troubled us - did they even get a shot on goal ? Spurs go Marching on !

Good result for us in the Manc derby today. You could argue a draw would've been perfect, but I think this effectively keep Emirates Marketing Project out of the top three hunt providing we keep on doing what we do!!!

Eriksen man of the match for me as well, ran the show out there! Everyone did well today though. Easiest game we've had since last time we met Bournemouth. Well done, lads! :D

I thought it was hard to pick one player out for MOTM. It was a fantastic performance all round. Eriksen, Rose, Walker, Dembele, Kane all in with a shout IMO

"can we play you every week"

we limited them to 2 shots on target, this is a Bournemouth side that scored 8 in their last 3 games.

Great finishes from Kane, that 2nd goal was sublime stuff, 2 great passes.

Emirates Marketing Project are officially out of the title race if they weren't already, nice to have a completely stress free day watching tottenham for once. Shame we've got the waste of time international friendly break coming up

Good result for us in the Manc derby today. You could argue a draw would've been perfect, but I think this effectively keep Emirates Marketing Project out of the top three hunt providing we keep on doing what we do!!!
But utd now have a chance of CL, and have something to play for when they come to WHL. Will make that game a whole lot harder for us.

Back