• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs AFC Bournemouth, Sun 20th Mar 2016***

Walked across a badger sett earlier today.
Looks like I will be doing that walk before every remaining game this season. I wouldn't mind but it's a five mile round trip.

I love those type of rebound goals.

Just put a good hit on target and the keeper will often spill it 5 yards.

Great follow up from Eriksen, he's been good today.

Earlier they said he has only scored 1 in 14.

Everyone playing well although Lamela hasn't done much I can recall, other than try to take a touch in the box when he should have popped it goalward.

A word about Danny Rose since Poch came in...what a tremendous transformation and self-determined will to become one of the top left-backs in the Prem. Have to again give it to the manager, who on signing Davies made it very clear to Rose he wanted him, explained why we had signed another left-back, and challenged him. Well done all.

Back