• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vNorwich City, Sunday 23rd February 16:00

Fourth place. Well and truly over. Lets not go on about "so and so games left, so and so points left to play for" - we aren't good enough.

Fourth place. Well and truly over. Lets not go on about "so and so games left, so and so points left to play for" - we aren't good enough.

Yeah, that's the death knell. To get anywhere near it we'd need one of the top four to collapse pretty badly.

The players just didn't seem at it today. Lack of heart.

I've been a huge supporter and fan of Levy, but this is just a complete shambles.

The mis-management of the club this season starting from the day Bale was sacked is quite staggering.

We have been **** but yet again, we have had the chances to win. Ade with 2, soldado with 2 and chadli with 1.

You can **** sherwood all you want but ulimately, itscthe players out on the pitch who have not delivered this season. Too many dont show up and think its ok to walk through games.

I really couldnt give a **** about this current spurs side.

Levy, its about time you went.

I am definitely sure Lennon would have not keep standing in the center in stead of going wide to the side without any instruction so please can Mr. Sherwood give a thorough explanation about this?

Does anyone "still" think that Sherwood is anything but an interim manager ? He was always just a stop gap for the rest of the season, nothing more. We effectively gave up even trying for top 4 with his appointment. At least there is a sence of realism now and not any more ludicrous notions that a manager who has never managed before can somehow guide us to the champions league. Never going to happen in a million years.

Well done Chris, pleased for you. You get dogs abuse off your own fans who realy should be careful what they wish for.

absolutely dreadful, can't remember the last time i had such low expectations for our team :( Who are we? What are we? What are we trying to do?

I agree, only way we could do it now is by beating Liverpool at Anfield and thats not gonna happen.

I have nothing against Tim but 4th place is the target set by Levy & Co I dont think we will be seeing Tim next season

So so depressing. We spend £80m+ on average players, and the one that shows the most promise doesn't get a game. Crazy. That was just like an AVB lack of ambition performance until we went 4-4-2.

All that the greater number of games does is ensure the gap between us and the top four will increase.

I can't believe how bad we are.

I don't understand why we don't play Eriksen and I'll never, ever understand why we refused to play Lamela.

Back